“Great service, amazing massage! highly recommended”

Chinese&Thai Massage
Reviewed 13 October 2017

We decided to go this massage place as it was very reasonably priced for both my wife and I. It offered the messages we wanted so decided to give them a try, however they didn't have many reviews on trip advisor. Well i can say it was one of the best massages both me and my wife have had. I would highly recommend this massage place.

2  Thank Lindt G
Reviewed 5 July 2017

I'm traveling from New Zealand to Cairns. I've taken Thai oil Massage in this shop.
It was really fantastic to blow my travel sick away! Also, massage booths were comfortable and cozy. And I was so nice place to relax and do highly recommend here.

2  Thank SentimentalDino