“Amazing Authentic Ramen”

Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 6 June 2017

I've tried ramen dishes in Perth, and there are some good ones, but nothing as good as Ganbaranba. This serves authentic Japanese ramen, plus variations, quickly and cheaply, but using only the freshest ingredients. My dining partner lived in Japan, and travelled back there recently, and he considered Ganbaranba to be up there with the best ramen noodle shops he's ever visited. If I lived in Cairns, this would be my local.

Reviewed 2 June 2017

My kids wanted to go here; didn't think I was a noodle and Ramen enthusiast, but I am now! Simply outstanding, inexpensive, great value, terrific broth, lightning fast service.

Reviewed 1 June 2017

If your a fan on good Japanese food this is the place to go! The ramen is amazing! really good service. food is so fresh. I would highly recommend to others!

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

My title is not just comparing Ganbaranba with all other Japanese restaurants but all restaurants. The food is cairns is just good enough to fuel yourself so you can get back out there for snorkeling or diving or whatever; but this place... I can safely say the noodles here is truly delicious. You're not just eating for the sake of eating. You're eating here because it's actually good :). I ordered #6 and my boyfriend had the #5. Both good and we even added extra noodles. We tried the homemade gyoza too and it was not too bad. So... if you're looking for good food tonight, dont forget to stop by. It gets full quick, so come early :)

Reviewed 30 May 2017

Beautiful Service and the food was heavenly I would highly recommend not just to people who like Japanese but to everyone x