“Love those ribs!!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Cairns
“Love those ribs!!”
Reviewed 1 April 2012

Do yourself a favour guys and do what I did last week - pack the missus off to a chick flick and settle down to a full rack of ribs at the Waterbar along with an icy cold beer- unbeatable!!
Good service and great location

• Visited March 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Cairns, Australia
“Best Steak in Cairns”
Reviewed 31 March 2012

This place is by far the best steak you can find in Cairns. I eat here whenever I am in Cairns for business which is about once a month and I have never been let down by the place. The ribs are great too - but I almost always order a steak as they are the best that I have experienced. Service is usually very quick, friendly and professional - but there has been the rare occasion when they been getting swamped that it has been below the normal high standard.
Top wine list and the one time I ordered cocktail it was delicious!

I recommend to any one

• Visited March 2012
“Terrible service and bad vibe, maybe due to too busy and stressed staff”
Reviewed 18 March 2012

Our table of 11 was placed in the hottest corner, it took almost an hr to get service then an hr and half to get our food. All the adults meals came out first the very hungry 2 children came out absolutely last. The waitress was rude and the bar staff made us feel it was too much trouble every time we ordered drinks. Food was great! Large meals! Perhaps this restaurant is better for couples or small groups, although there was a major lack of ambience. I felt embarrassed for suggesting this place and disappointed for my brother who paid the over priced under serviced bill.

1 Thank 1983globetrotter
Cairns
“Would rather gone to McDonalds...”
Reviewed 13 March 2012

My partner and me went out for a nice and quiet dinner on the pier, we had heard a lot of good things about the Waterbar and Grill so we decided to try it out. Soon would I find out that McDonalds would have been a better option for the night.
They we're busy and nobody seemed to have a clue what was going on. My partner ordered a Reef and Beef and I ordered a rib combo. The steak came out dry and overcooked, and my combo came out as a sausage instead. It literally tasted like something my 3 year old daughter could have made.
I would not pay to eat there again.

• Visited January 2012
2 Thank Restaurantowner_12
Cairns, Australia
“Cant stop thinking about the steak I had last week...”
Reviewed 11 March 2012

My partner and I have dined here many times and the food and service has always been excellent - but last week it was SENSATIONAL!! The rump steak I ordered was quite simply the best I have ever had and I have been thinking about it ever since...
Go Waterbar - you will always be my favorite restaurant in Cairns