“Always a winner”
Review of Baskin-Robbins

Baskin-Robbins
Ranked #9 of 24 Dessert in Cairns
Reviewed 27 January 2018

Calle din with the family - had a thick shake, 2 vertical sundaes & 2 1 scoop cones. Happy to take our entertainment vouchers. Would have been a very expensive trip with out it.
Ice cream is always delicious

Reviewed 20 December 2017

Great location although there was always a long wait for service. The ice cream was nice and enjoyable.I felt it is a bit on the expensive side.

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

By far the best ice cream store in cairns! Staff are all so lovely and friendly!
So many ice creams to choose from but you can sample a few for free! Spoilt for choice meaning you have to go back and buy more.!
Yum

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I live in Cairns and take visitors to Baskins for yummy ice cream each time I have visitors. I have been to B-R in New York, ours is just as good and even better because you don't get jet lagged to get there

Dash M, Owner at Baskin-Robbins, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Thank kindly, we try our best to be as good as the U.S

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

I decided to drop Baskin-Robins for some dessert after some dinner out and I knew I could trust B-R's for some good ice cream.

They were busy but that's expected at these places especially with all the tourist, but the staff were friendly when I was served and the ice cream was good to go.

Overall if you want some good ice cream at a good cost then this is the place to go.