“Vietnamese real food and noodles”
Review of Viet Fresh Noodle

Viet Fresh Noodle
Ranked #48 of 642 Restaurants in Cairns
Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

I love eating here!

I have visited several Vietnamese restaurants before coming to this one. At first I passed by and asked this owner the other Vietnamese restaurant, she told me the way to find other :). However, by checking different kitchens of other Vietnamese restaurants, we decided to back this one. It is the best in Cairns!

1  Thank Bui Thi L

Reviewed 5 April 2017

Discovered this great foody gem recently, and keep going back. They provide excellent & friendly service, good prices and the food tastes fresh, and authentic & varied.

1  Thank philsmith32017
Reviewed 18 March 2017

In January I found this restaurant while walking around Cairns. I had a table on the sidewalk. I had the stir fry chicken with crunchy fresh rice noodles. It was outstanding and remined me of the food I had while in the service in Viet Nam in 1965. Everything was fresh and had exotic flavors that I loved. It is a great find.

2  Thank amr76EggHarborTwp
Reviewed 5 March 2017

Very fresh homemade noodles every day. Variety of yummy offerings- soups, spring rolls, etc. Lovely staff.

2  Thank Okanaganishome
Reviewed 24 February 2017

I found this place when I first arrived in Cairns earlier this month and each time I visit I try a different dish and all have been fresh and delicious.....no MSG. The pho is my favorite. Welcoming friendly family business. Generous meal portions and affordable prices.

2  Thank Karen2666