“Great Nachos in Cairns! ”
Review of The Courtyard

The Courtyard
Ranked #184 of 635 Restaurants in Cairns
Price range: USD 8 - USD 19
Description: We are a concept venue featuring dining, drinking and good old fashioned fun. If you wish to book a table for a group of 10 or more please contact the venue. Otherwise we are a walkin venue and feel free to come on in!
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Looked like the perfect outdoor spot on a sunny day in Cairns! The basket style food looked so good that we ordered the Pulled Pork Nachos to go with our lunchtime drinks - they were perfect!

Thanks for a great hour at The Courtyard!

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Great easy going food, we had a hotdog with onion rings, and a side of chips. Hotdogs were great!
My husband was impressed with the selection of craft beer on tap, it was nice to sit outside and play jenga while we drank.
Price was good, $50 for 2 hotdogs, side of chips,1 beer and 1 fresh fruit smoothy.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Me and some friends went in for my birthday and I was greeted with a ecstatic birthday greetings and birthday shot. The lovely Liz who works behind the bar made me the most fantastic cocktail I had to come back for more.

Would recommend/100000

Most wonderful experience... Liz should get a raise...

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

We came here for drinks one night. Wonderful service from Liz and staff. Very friendly and inviting atmosphere. Would recommend to all

Reviewed 26 July 2017

We enjoyed our meals and to the lovely lady that brought the meals to us outside we thank you for your genuine smile and hospitality.
To the girl that served me, terrible customer service, when you speak to someone you look at them, and not converse with friends that rock up to the counter at the same time, I wasn't sure when you were speaking me or your friend!!!