“First Bingsu and now I'm Hooked”
Review of Sweets Planet

Sweets Planet
Ranked #17 of 51 Coffee & Tea in Cairns
Price range: USD 2 - USD 12
Description: Sweets planet is the best dessert cafe.
Description: Sweets planet is the best dessert cafe.
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

The coffee bingsu really hit the spot. The place is cosy, open long hours and super friendly staff! This is the type of place you become a regular (or want to) for coffees in the morning and dessert at night. We'll be back!

Reviewed 13 June 2017

Have been going to this shop for years now, it has recently expanded to add coffee to its huge range of desserts. They also do waffles. Great decor and atmosphere, so I will continue to visit whenever in town.

Reviewed 19 May 2017

After a heavy dinner, my daughter & I walked past this place & thought we would give it a try. She had the waffles with Ice-cream, jam & syrup. The waffles were light & fresh. I had the New York cheesecake which was simply yummy!

Reviewed 22 April 2017

I tried the delocious waffles and I really enjoyed it! It's a small café where you can sit, have a nice chat meanwhile you listen korean music.

Reviewed 1 October 2016

Small cafe which is big on flavours with delicious desserts and drinks. Retro style furniture and funky design make this an interesting dining space. Can't say that the seating is particularly comfy, but it's functional although a little on the low side for easy dining. More like coffee table dining, I think. Good coffee but an iced latte was three quarters ice and very little actual coffee drink. A little on the expensive side when you take that into consideration