“Excellent day”

Fitzroy Island Sea Kayaking
Useful Information: Lockers / storage
Useful Information: Lockers / storage
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My husband and I went to Fitzroy Island, we had the best day with Belle and her crew.
The Crew were very polite and helpful. My husband had already booked to do snorkelling, Maeva who does the snorkelling tours convinced me to try it as I had never snorkelled before. It was the best, I thoroughly enjoyed it, she is very patient and ensures that you are "ok". Her knowledge of the area was impressive. We highly recommend the day trip to Fitzroy Island and especially the snorkelling tour with Maeva.

All reviews
in 10 reviews
"poor visibility"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2018

The island is nice but the staff from Raging Thunder is not polite in customer relations. I had a situation of aggressive behavior. This is not the way you should treat your customers and for this reason I don't recommend this company.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Beautiful island, beautiful corals and great guides.

I don't normally book extra tours on a day trip like this, but I'm so happy I went with Maeva on her new snorkelling tour.
We went to a little more remote part on the Island by boat and Meave took us for about an hour of snorkelling. She was a fun, passionated guide with a lot of knowledge about the corals and the fish. There were time for all the questions you would have but also plenty of time and freedom to explore on your own. I had only tried snorkelling that morning, but had a great experience anyway. We were ten on the tour and a couple of people were wearing swimwests, so don't be afraid to go because of the long swim.

All in all a great day and great service. Stingersuits were included in the snorkelling equipment and the pre-orded lunch was simple, but fresh and yummi.

P.s. make sure you ask, where to see the seaturtles when you pick up your equipment in the morning. We got to see two ;-)

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

It was really nice, we have booked a half day trip with thw thunder boat, but it was cancelled and they put us to normal day trip with normal boat! Everybody was really nice and helpfull, we have just enjoyed this beutiful island! Everybody who has time must do this adventure :)