“Strongly recommended!”

USD 163.47*
and up
Green Island Sailing Cruise from Cairns
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the passion of the Ocean Free and Freedom team! First class service with that friendly Ozzie touch! A luxury high speed 20M CAT "Ocean Freedom" to 2 stunning locations Upolu Cay and "Wonder Wall" on the GBR or a beautiful 16M sailing vessel "Ocean Free" to the famous Green Island + GBR . Personal tours carrying low passenger numbers offering more of a day out with "family and friends" than a "commercial tour".
Oslo, Norway
511 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 262 helpful votes
“Strongly recommended!”
Reviewed 17 March 2017

We went on an Ocean Freedom Cruise to Upolu and Reef-ex Northern Beaches, and we could not have chosen a better tour operator. They were so great in every way! My husband and I could easily have been parents to all the other participants on this tour, but the owner and all the staff took so well care of us in every way. On Our tour it was one participant who had special needs, and it was SO great how the staff helped him in every way so he was able to snorkle etc. just like the other participants! It was awesome to take several trips on a small boat With glass bottom so one could really enjoy watching the Corals and Fish without beeing in the water. The Food was delicious, and we got both lunch and several types of snacks during the day. The pick-up to and from the hotel worked very well. Just a fantastic day trip which I strongly recommend! The staff and the owner are just wonderful models for the tourist industry, top serviceminded People who know what they are doing!

Visited March 2017

• Chinese (Traditional) first
County Roscommon, Ireland
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Fantastic experience”
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Having never been scuba diving before and only after been snorkelling for the first time on the Whitsundays, I decided to give scuba diving a go with ocean Freedom. I was a little nervous as I am not a brilliant swimmer but I shouldn't have been worried at all. The worst part of the dive is going under water for the first time and trying to adjust to the berating and hand signals you have to give your diving instructor. I had a little difficulty at the start so I got to go one on one with my instructor. Once you go under it is an amazing experience. I got to see so much coral, fish (nemos) and turtles. Your diving instructor keeps a eye on your tank to make sure you have enough air left and knows when to go up. We also got to go snorkelling which was great but nothing beats the scuba diving in the Great Barrier Reef experience. A wide range of food was also available on the boat to suit everybody. Got to go out on a small see through bottom boat where we learned about all the fish and coral in the area before we went diving. A tricky amazing experience.

Visited January 2017
Los Angeles, California
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 118 helpful votes
“Sailing & Snorkeling”
Reviewed 8 March 2017

My wife and I had a very nice day on the reef with Ocean Free. There were only 12 other passengers on the boat , which was important to us. The other boats looked packed! The captain and crew were professional and personable. The equipment and instructions were excellent. There were a couple of weak and inexperienced swimmers, and I witnessed the crew, Vanessa and Sean, provide extra care, allowing them to have a memorable experience on the Great Barrier Reef. We didn't really care for Green Island and would have rather spent more time on the boat or at another reef location.

Visited February 2017
2 Thank NOSNED
Carroll, Iowa
“Coral Reef Tour”
Reviewed 8 March 2017

Ocean Freedom was a wonderful experience. The staff was so accommodating and friendly. The equipment provided for snorkeling was more than adequate. The staff gave very thorough instructions before allowing anyone in the water. The fact that we were farther from shore allowed us a great view of the reef. The extras were very appreciated: breakfast, lunch, and wonderful afternoon snacks.

Visited January 2017
Punta Gorda, Florida
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“A really great day trip ”
Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

Monday March 6th 7:30 trip
My wife and I took this day trip and found it lots of fun with
Great views of the unspoiled Reef. We met some great people
To spend the trip with. The food and snacks were great and
plentiful you had to buy drinks so suggest you take a pre
frozen bottle of water with you. We are in our 80s so did not
get in the way water but took rides in the glass bottom
boat and the other close up Reef view small boat.
This is a great day trip don't miss it

Visited March 2017