Lowest prices for your stay
AU$159
Fully refundable before Fri, 8 Mar
Priceline
AU$159
Fully refundable before Fri, 8 Mar
Get rewarded with One Key
1,276 results
All reviews rooftop pool great location fire alarm one bedroom apartment secure parking large balcony cooking facilities serviced daily after hours reception staff within walking distance stay there again short stay easy walk close to shops air con great place to stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 November 2023

Park Regis Quays is walking distance to most sites eg Woolworths, Aquarium, marina and restaurants
Staff responded quickly to issues with TV reception
Staff at reception were always courteous and helpful

Date of stay: November 2023
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Wayne Booth, General Manager at Park Regis City Quays, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2023

Dear 587 annette

Thank you for taking the time to review Park Regis City Quays. I am pleased to read you enjoyed your stay & delighted that the [service, location and staff met your expectations.

Reviewed 1 November 2023

Ridiculous that u pay $250. for the night and then u also have to pay $15 to securely park ur car!!. When we checked in we were told quite abruptly that we had to stand and wait as they had to verify our booking request made through a booking site.. it wasn't that we had to wait. It was the way we were spoken too..very unsatisfied!!!.
First and LAST time staying there.. We wanted to try somewhere different but were very sadly disappointed.!!!!!!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Wayne Booth, General Manager at Park Regis City Quays, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2023

Dear donnarichards

Thank you for taking the time to review Park Regis City Quays. I am sorry to hear that you experienced issues with one of my team members as this is not what i expect from one of my team members
As this is certainly not the usual standard of service that i expect.
I will be certainly looking into this, Thank you for bring this to my attention

Reviewed 31 October 2023

The room was clean and tidy but it is starting to look old and tired. Walls are thin so you can hear other peoples conversations, toilets flushing and taps running. If you are just looking for a room with a bed and a shower for the night, it is fine, but we didn't get much sleep during our stay unfortunately. The staff were friendly enough, but we won't stay there again - I value my sleep too much!

Dear Sonya T

Thank you for taking the time to review Park Regis City Quays. I was disappointed to read your comments
Would be happy for you to give us a second chance so that you can experience a true indication of what we offer

Reviewed 26 October 2023

We had a nice stay. They provided everything, incuding body lotion. But no toothbrush and toothpaste, which is okay you can buy near the hotel. The room is nice and clean. You can see ship and ocean. Near the hotels are cafes and restaurants within walking distance. Western food, Indian and Asian food, everything. I recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Wayne Booth, General Manager at Park Regis City Quays, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2023

Dear Iydiasimatupangdr

Thank you for taking the time to review PR City Quays. It is always our aim to deliver a high standard of service & I am pleased that you felt we achieved this during your stay.

I will share your comments regarding the service, location, apartment and staff with my team as this kind of feedback is always motivating & encouraging.

Reviewed 17 October 2023

On route to our goal of making it to Cape York we stopped off in Cairns at the City Park Regis. We were pleasantly surprised with the friendly staff and the bright, clean room. We opted to stay here again on our return through Cairns. The central location served us well.

Dear tonyh747

Thank you for taking the time to review Park Regis City Quays. I am pleased to read you enjoyed your stay & delighted that the service, location and staff met your expectations. and that you mentioned we were a highlight of your trip, thank you!

I look to welcoming you back again at City Quays