“Hotbox bento is ok but not that great”
Review of Bento Paradise

Bento Paradise
Ranked #381 of 699 Restaurants in Cairns
Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

Dropped in to grab a couple of bentos to take home for myself and my husband for lunch. The cold Bento boxes and sushi rolls looked a bit too unappealing to try. The warm bentos were about what you would expect for a grab and go - fried items soggy instead of crispy. The side dishes with the main items weren't very exciting either. Ok for the price, I might try ordering one off the wall if there is a next time.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 10 December 2017

I visited bento paradise while doing some Xmas shopping (easy to get a park, btw). The food was pretty delicious. we got the BBQ beef bento, gyoza and a prawn sushi roll to share. the shop is lovely and clean, the service was friendly and fast and the food was hot and tasty. price is very reasonable.

I know, I know. how come only 3 stars when I say beautiful in the title? personal taste. while i loved the BBQ beef, i really did not like the fried chicken added to the box, greasy, rich and redundant next to the beef (however, hubby really liked it). I would have preferred more pickled veg or some tempura veg/salad instead. but the food was filling and the sides were good (gyoza were piping hot, always a win). I will be visiting again.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 16 November 2017

The staff are just super friendly and accommodating.
The bento boxes are delish. But the karaage chicken, man... Easily some of the best I've had. And well-priced too!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 7 June 2016 via mobile

A must stop for on busy Mulgrave road. Great selection of hot and cold meals and snacks all reasonably priced with dine-in or takeaway. Refreshing cold drinks available. Staff very friendly.

Date of visit: June 2016