“Freshly made lunch that's quick”

Porkees Vietnamese Deli
Ranked #837 of 5,140 Restaurants in Brisbane
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

The beef pho is freshly made and generous in size. Healthy lunch
The pork baguette is also very nice
Don't be put off by the queue. They take your order and make your order quickly
And price wise very good value
You can get take away or dine in
A frequent lunch spot for me

Reviewed 19 June 2017

I love this place. Whether I'm after a hearty curry with a bit of spice or feeling a bit healthier and dig into a vermicelli salad its always yum

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

I've previously rated porkees and given them 5stars that was centred around my banh mi review where I challenge people to show me a better option in Brisbane. I've recently been giving their chicken curry a Run and on every level it's a winner. Packed with flavour delicious and not over spiced these guys continue to to deliver . with the price point under $10 with rice is an absolute winner. Staff are very accommodating too. These guys are a serious food option and to pretty much own the fortitude Valley precinct because of their offering.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

I only ever get the same thing here as I can't go past it and that's the Curry with the Baguette. Really nice especially when the weather a bit cooler and the service is great

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

Had lunch there a few times as a Friday treat. Generally hit and miss with unfriendly staff producing good food.
They excelled themselves this time. More rude than usual. Half an hour later the food still hadn't appeared.... Presented myself at the till and with no apology or embarrassment was told to take a seat as it would not be long. So much for fast food. At that I simply left and will not return.
Such a pity as it is very convenient. But I then went to the Japanese and had a very good lunch.
But with their attitude I doubt Porkees would care. After all they got my money and provided nothing.