All reviews myer centre irish pub next door the river continental breakfast great location floor to ceiling windows corner room queen street mall treasury casino rooms are small accor hotels comfortable bed a river view room south bank accor member short stay car park
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I booked a night to stay at the ibis as the next day we was of on a cruise. Our room was on the 25 Th floor and what a fantastic room it was amazing views of Brisbane. The room was perfect . We went and had a lovely dinner in the restaurant great staff throughout hotel . Great menu to choose from . In the morning we went and had a lovely breakfast also in hotel . Accor hotels never disappoints us

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ibisStylesBrisbaneGM, General Manager at Ibis Styles Brisbane Elizabeth Street, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi daveraetrevathan, I hope you had an amazing cruise :) thanks for your review and we hope to have the chance to welcome you back again soon...

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed for three nights mid week. Check in process was simple and efficient and staff were friendly and knowledgeable. The hotel Lobby is bright and colourful with a pleasant signature scent. There are 4 lifts and these arrive fairly quickly when called. My room was on the 13th floor just outside the lifts with a fantastic river view. At this level I could still hear some street noise and faintly heard the pub next door but nothing that would interrupt sleep. There was no noise from the lifts or adjoining rooms at all. The room itself was clean and tidy and had the main conveniences expected and as listed in the hotels website. Would have liked a firmer pillow but I didn’t ask for one. The breakfast buffet was good with hot options available at an additional charge. Best thing about this hotel is the location next to the MYER centre and casino. It’s so close to shopping and all the city has to offer. A short Walk across the river to South Bank too!

Trip type: Travelled on business

Hi Niss123, I'm so pleased that you loved your stay with us and I hope you managed to make the most of our wonderful location. Hopefully we'll see you again soon :)

Reviewed 10 November 2018 via mobile

I’m a platinum Le Accor Club member and stay at hotels quiet often. I have never had as bigger issues upon check in as I had here. Couldn’t find my booking, even with a reference number. Then when I told staff that I received an email from management concerning our stay, I was told, “You couldn’t have, she is on leave.” Eventually after 15 minutes, he found my room key in priority check in pile. First I don’t appreciate staff suggesting that I was lying, and was mistaken which hotel we had booked. Secondly, 15 minutes to check in for a platinum member is unacceptable. Oh and the staff member in question was wearing an assistant managers name badge!!!!
No drink vouchers, no welcome fruit or chocolates in my room, which is always the case holding platinum status. Two of my other colleagues hold Silver status and no drink vouchers there either.
Not a great way to start an interstate business trip.... I understand it’s only an Ibis, but I won’t be in any hurry to come back.

Trip type: Travelled on business
ibisStylesBrisbaneGM, General Manager at Ibis Styles Brisbane Elizabeth Street, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi David, Thank you for your feedback, and please accept my sincere apologies for the way in which we managed your check-in. I am unable to find your details in our system as I would love to give you a call to discuss this further. Can you please email with your best contact details to todd.creighton@accor.com

Regards,

Reviewed 9 November 2018 via mobile

After staying in an apartment in Sydney our double room at the Ibis Styles Brisbane was a bit small. The pluses-The bed was comfy. The shower hot and the breakfasts scrumptious. We had a great view of the river. The location was the big plus. Walking distance to the city & south bank. Having free use of a washing machine & dryer is also a great plus. There are good restaurants very close and the main shopping precinct is very close. Will definitely consider staying again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi Travellingyoung47, Thanks for choosing to stay with us. Should you choose to stay with us in the future I would suggest booking into one of our Corner Deluxe rooms which are slightly larger than our Superior rooms. I hope we have the chance to welcome you back again soon :)

Reviewed 7 November 2018

This was great value for money and a superb location for shopping, working or touring. Room was compact, but substantial enough for a few nights stay. Had continental breakfast included and this was great value and terrific quality. The same area for breakfast is also a bar/café and each afternoon I could set up on their charging station and do work while charging phones etc and having a beverage. Staff were very welcoming and Alex at reception was especially lovely - and she alone has seen me recommend this new spot in Brisbane to many others over the last fortnight.

Room tip: river view is lovely
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Hi jays4, Thanks for your feedback - I will certainly pass on your feedback to Alex. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.