“I think im addicted to charlies”

Charlie's Raw Squeeze
Ranked #697 of 5,146 Restaurants in Brisbane
Description: We have a passion for nutritious and wholesome, plant based food, drinks and more! Charlie’s Raw Squeeze is an innovative juice bar that combines Johnny and Michael’s extensive knowledge of fresh and local produce with their passion for providing healthy plant based options to the masses. Indulge in fresh smoothies, freshly squeezed juices, nice-creams, Squeeze Bowls and salads made with the same fresh Aussie produce supplied to Charlie’s Fruit Market. Raw Squeeze dishes are all 100% plant based offerings with plenty of raw, gluten-free, with refined sugar-free options available. Organic Coffee menu available with milk options from Milk Lab such as Almond, Soy & Coconut. Raw Squeeze also offers a selection of “Charlie’s Rawsome” treats, lovingly made in their very own 100% plant based kitchen at Gaythorne, where the Salads and wraps are also created. Visit us at any of our locations in SEQ (visit website for more details)
Reviewed 22 November 2017

I love this fruit shop & juice bar so much i think im addicted!
The fruit & veg on offer is great im a fan of bagged up quantities as i juice at home myself. But when im feeling lazy & need a juice fix its off to charlies i go. Great variety of juices & smoothies also great selection of vegan treats. I think the staff here are really friendly & happy to help........for me great juice & good service gets my tick of approval everytime.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

I have not been to Charlies for a few months as it is not on my usuak travel routes. I made a special effort on Saturday night 14 October to go and get a take out a large Snickers acai bowl. Usually you have to wait a bit while they fresh make it and you receive a bowl filled to the brim of all types of fruit cut on the angle and placed artfully in the bowl on top of the acai. Last night I had just sat to wait and my bowl was ready. The fruit was diced mango, a few slices of kiwi fruit and a few blueberries just chucked in and lid on. It was not filled to the top and there was no creativity at all. I paid $15 for that. I was very disappointed and think now that I won't make that effort to go there again.

1  Thank Kerry T
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

I love going to this place as I try different things each time I go. The tumeric latte hot drinks / smoothies are tasty and very nice. The felafal wraps are good also, when they don't sell out of them. The staff are friendly and willing to change the order to suit your needs.
A great meeting place to catch up with people but sometimes it can get too busy, so I try to time it so it isn't so busy ans don't have to wait too long.
Monday nights are different with a vegan van parked across the road (along the one-way laneway), where you can eat a healthy burger and chips with dips/sauces (which is there from 5pm to 8pm Monday nights and is affiliated with Charlies Raw Squeeze).
Please keep up the good work ladies...!!!

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Delicious, fresh and healthy! One of my first bowls I had tried. Definitely one of my favourite places for a simple bowl. There are times of long waits, but at least you know your food is not being rushed and they deliver consistent quality.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

Visit Raw Squeeze all the time. By far my favourite acai in Brisbane. So fresh and always looks amazing.