“Amazing food and service”
Review of Watt

Watt
Ranked #2,141 of 4,687 Restaurants in Brisbane
Price range: USD 4 - USD 27
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Seafood, Australian, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: WATT's newest food concept, New Farmer's Kitchen, uses the freshest seasonal produce in its menu. New Farmer's Kitchen travels from city, sea and bush to take diners on a journey into the hearts of our Australian farmers.
Reviewed 30 September 2015

I'm not one to really write reviews, but I had lunch here the other day on a business function and it was fantastic. The antipasto was excellent, the service impeccable, and the atmosphere very relaxing. Watching the boats go past was great. Put me in the perfect frame of mind to secure the job I was being interviewed for. The manager Simonette was exceedingly nice as well, and expanded my horizons by recommending this green (name escapes me sorry) drink, which highly complemented the meal. Would highly recommend, and will be returning.

2  Thank dstephens84

Reviewed 29 September 2015

The staff where very helpful and listened to what I wanted. The staff where attentive on the night keeping peoples drinks topped up. The atmosphere was really great with lots of laughter and a feeling of warmth.
I would suggest if you have a function just check what other functions are booked for the night and the timing. Our function clashed with a wedding and the food was a little slow in coming out this resulted in everyone being very hungry and I should have catered with more food than I did! Ensure you have plenty of food so guests dont take more than one burger at a time and leave little for others.
Overall I recommend.

1  Thank Emily7989
Reviewed 27 September 2015 via mobile

Tried to grab some brekky at 10:30 on Sunday morning and was told that they couldn't seat anyone else inside as they were setting up for lunch (3 tables were seated inside and many were free).

They offered to seat us outside in the sun at a table for 2. We were there with 2 adults, a two year old and a nine month old in a pram. I explained I wasn't keen to either sit in the sun with the kids or crowd around a small table.

The solution they offered ... nothing.

I'm not disappointed to say that I won't return. I never really liked the place much anyway.

2  Thank Hfsdvxegwrg
Reviewed 26 September 2015 via mobile

Dined at the revamped restaurant on Friday night. Booked 2 hrs prior to show. Main meal arrived very shortly after entree and waiter tried to serve our meal over the entree plates. Inexperienced wait staff still appear to be included in the revamped business model and attention to timing needs to be addressed. We cleared our own main meal plates to make room. Very disappointing, given marketing and acknowledgement of previous service problems.

Show venue 100% location 100% restaurant 10% such a waste/shame. Clearly lacking in management / direction / delivery.

3  Thank Dinersview
Reviewed 24 September 2015 via mobile

We enjoyes the place before a show.
Very nice location.
The service was not good, nicr people, but by mistake they took my plate before I finished, nobody came to offer us deseets etc.
The food was OK. The vegi plate was very interesting dish I liked, but the rest not as good.