“Gorgeous outlook”

Ranked #3,119 of 4,327 Restaurants in Brisbane
Price range: USD 4 - USD 27
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Seafood, Australian, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: WATT's newest food concept, New Farmer's Kitchen, uses the freshest seasonal produce in its menu. New Farmer's Kitchen travels from city, sea and bush to take diners on a journey into the hearts of our Australian farmers.
Brisbane, Australia
“Gorgeous outlook”
Reviewed 5 January 2012

I'm sure I didn't dislike it but I'm buggered if I can remember anything special about it at all. Yes I would go back to try it again.

Brisbane Q
“A beautiful setting on the river”
Reviewed 23 December 2011

Not cheap but well worth a visit for the fine food and lovely setting. As we love to eat outdoors, this place is worth going to, day or night.

3 Thank YoungJenny13
Nth Qld
“Still good on third visit”
Reviewed 7 December 2011

We decided to have breakfast here again on this, our second visit to Brisbane this year. We have now eaten breaky here 3 times & have always been impressed with the prompt & attentive service and delicious food. I can't understand people saying it's expensive. The prices are really quite average for a restaurant with good food and a lovely outlook. In comparison, the prices charged by the outdoor eateries on the Queen Street Mall are just ludicrous. Maybe it's all different during the latter hours, but for us, we'll be back on our next trip & will try to squeeze in dinner!.

• Visited November 2011
3 Thank Tropicalshowers
Brisbane
“Location is the only thing going for this place”
Reviewed 6 December 2011

After a bad experience with a salad a few months ago, I decided to give the pkace another try and meet some friends there for sunday brunch. My friends had ordered just before me and I tried to order at 1025am only to be told that breakfast had already closed.

What cafe closes Sunday breakfast at 1030????? I couldn't believe it! Will Never go to this place again!!!

Brisbane, Australia
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 23 November 2011

The staff were trying hard, but not quite getting there with service. In one case there was a display of rudeness. The food was average to poor. Steak was not cooked to the request, a little tough and served luke-warm. Bar items overpriced. The view is good but not great and the general ambience is average. It was a busy night, but it was too noisy to conduct a conversation. These are all things that can be easily fixed, and Watt will need to do this before they see my custom again.

• Visited November 2011