“So Much for KFC's Online Ordering!”
Review of KFC

KFC
Get food delivered
Ranked #4,163 of 4,950 Restaurants in Brisbane
Reviewed 22 August 2020

On Saturday 22nd August 2020, I ordered 2 large lots of chicken nuggets and chips online and paid for the order via PayPal. The KFC Web page then asked me to “check-in” so that the staff could start cooking my order immediately to ensure that it was fresh and ready for collection. I clicked “check-in” and got an order number.

I arrived at the Inala store 20 minutes later with a print-out of my order with the order number for pick-up. The staff member at the counter seemed bewildered about my online order and went to consult with the manager. I was then told that they would not accept my print-out and asked that I show them the email acknowledgment on my phone so that they could verify the date of the purchase.

I would have thought that details of my order would have been on their computer system if they bothered to look, since the print-out clearly had the order number!!

Alas, that meant walking back to my car to retrieve my phone to satisfy them. It was only after that did the staff member start packing my order.

Needless to say, I was not impressed at all by the service, and I will think twice about ordering online at KFC, let alone go to the Inala store. Furthermore, the taste and quality of the nuggets and chips were nothing to write home about. Heaven knows when and how long earlier they had been cooked.

It is no wonder that all the previous ratings for Inala KFC have been bad.

Date of visit: August 2020
Write a reviewReviews (4)
Reviewed 19 July 2020

I bought 2 BBQ Bacon Stacker Boxes at the Inala KFC drive through. Once I got where I was going realised there was no bacon on either burgers. Had to be somewhere so couldn’t go all the way back. It’s a shame because it was stacked up with chicken.

Date of visit: July 2020
Reviewed 24 December 2019 via mobile

Admittedly Christmas Eve chaos but they did nothing to help themselves.. drive through backed up to street waited a few mins as no response from anyone. Drive around to window and sign says “drive through closed as order box down”. Could have saved themselves a hell of a lot of drama by having the same sign at the actual box!

Inside was chaos but seemed to handle it well. Chicken was cooked fine and rest was okay but talk about making life hard for yourselves.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 24 October 2015

Haven't been to K F C for many years ,I know times are changing,but have they forgotten what it is to cook the food? Colonel Sanders must be spinning in his grave if he could see what they are serving and calling food.Chips were soggy and limp ,Strips were hardly browned,and the nuggets were rubbery.At this rate I know they won't be making profits from my wallet.

Date of visit: October 2015