“Puts the grub in pub grub”

Three Little Pigs Tavern
Ranked #1,490 of 5,014 Restaurants in Brisbane
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Dropped in for a quick cheap meal before seeing a movie in the same complex. Service was fine. Food not so.... portions are reasonable for price BUT quality wasn't great. ordered a cheesy/mince covered chips as a side to the rest of our food- chips were warm with fridge temp mince dumped on top with melted cheese. obviously spooned on cooked chips and thrown under a grill. cold pre-cooked meat is poor food hygiene 101. Took back to counter told counter person my issue, she took it from me, looked at the cook and said 'this is cold' which made me believe they were just going to wack it in a microwave.... as we had calamari (which also had a under cooked jelly texture-fried while frozen?) and meat in a burger we did not eat the rest concerned that it's not properly 'reheated'. Asked for a refund on the cold dish which was met with a shocked look but was given my money back. cheap food doesn't have to mean slapped together and microwaved- shorten your menu and do it well

1  Thank REDZED1974

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

My partner and I have recently moved to Stafford from Victoria and we go to TLP a few times a week. The food is usually pretty consistent. It’s cheap and varied, and there is always heaps of different beer on tap. The staff are our favourite though. Mel is super friendly and we love it when she’s on, also the guy who works in the bar. We don’t know his name, but he’s fantastic too It’s nice to have somewhere close with varied wines, plenty of specials and super lovely staff. Good job guys! Parma night is our fav

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Entrance is through the bottle store once inside the shopping centre. Have been here a a few times, its a great little pub that has a great Parmigiana menu and a good main menu. I had the 300 g rump steak ($22), it was cooked med rare as ordered with great fries - it was tender and the pepper sauce was excellent. Order at the front , you get a buzzer so you collect the meals yourself. All the normal things surrounds the eating area , Keno, TV / TAB but I think is a great little spot for a casual meal. There is an outside dining area too. Staff seemed very friendly and helpful too.
Quite a good wine list with the choice of large or standard wine by the glass.
The bottle store has an extensive selection of wines as well, in a nicely decorated area with an excellent display. Very handy if you are doing a bit of shopping in the centre, easy parking and the movie theatres are right there.
Definitely worth a visit , I will be back...

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

I loved the lunch specials. THe Tuesdays lunch soecial menu had a lot of options for $10.90. I couldnt finish my Bangers and Mash...huge helping and my husband had two huge pieces of fish for his fish and chips. Excellent value. i liked the cool, dark decor as a respite from the heat.
We will return.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

We enjoyed this place. It does have the feel of a thousand other bars, but the food was pretty good and the beer selection enough to keep you interested.