“Paradise on earth!”
Review of Gelateria Milano

Gelateria Milano
Ranked #26 of 105 Dessert in Brisbane
Price range: USD 3 - USD 7
Description: Multi award winner home made Italian Ice creams and Sorbets (dairy free). After 13 years in Caloundra, on the Sunshine Coast, we are also finally in Brisbane's Stones Corner. We proud ourselves to make our product from scratch following special Italian recipes. We only use the best ingredients, keeping our product as traditional and genuine as possible. We make about 100 different flavours and rotate them to have always 24 on display at any one time (12 dairy and 12 dairy free) so the choice is yours.
Reviewed 21 September 2017

I went to this Gelateria with a Brisbane friend who knows its very good reputation. I love ice-creams, and being Italian I know how a good ice-cream tastes. I was flabbergastasted by the high quality (Australian milk is great) and originality of the tastes offered.
Ginger and saffron (this one yellow as the colour of the sun) were my favorite tastes, but all are good and it is a pleasure to sit down ( eating ice-cream is a rite) and eat a 'cono' or a 'coppa'. An Australian family of 4 consumed 8 ice-creams in 20 minutes!
I am sorry that Gelato Milano is in Brisbane only and not in Sydney as well.

1  Thank cristinamauceri

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Franco makes the most amazing gelati. The fresh fruit flavours are divine and the chocolate irresistible! Yum!

1  Thank MichelleFoll
Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

We have visited this hidden gem several times since our son in law told us about it.
The chocolate is an absolute winner, so much so that we always make it 2 our 3 scoops. The staff are genuinely cheerful and welcoming. When we are looking for a sweet treat, this is where we come.

Reviewed 3 February 2017

Great place to get dessert after a meal at a local restaurant, & a lot cheaper. Have a wander around the shops & enjoy. Nice way to end a casual night.

Reviewed 8 January 2017

We holiday in Caloundra and have been going to Milano's for many years so we couldn't believe our luck when they opened the Stone's Corner store which is close to home. Whether you want good gelati as a treat or a gelati cake made for special occasions, this is THE place to go.

It's the best I've had in Australia and as good as the best I've tried in Italy.

My favourites are Ginger (has a bit of a kick), Coconut (beautiful with the Ginger) and Pistachio although all the flavours are good.