“Top notch”
Review of Guzman y Gomez

Guzman y Gomez
Ranked #1,348 of 4,960 Restaurants in Brisbane
Reviewed 21 February 2017

Great open dining or takeaway. First timers but will be going back to try other dishes. Loved my burrito dish with sour cream and nice cheese and my lovley lime drink. Clean,cheap and filling thanks guys

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Best food and great place to visit, they have breakfast, coffee, burritos and the service is always the best. My group of friends always enjoy there !!

Reviewed 14 August 2016

One of many G&G's around Brisbane now, this place seems to be always busy which I guess is the best recommendation for the food. Service is always friendly and fast and the food is good value for money, and pretty tasty as well. The burritos are my favourites but everything I have tried is pretty good. Hardly fine dining, but the perfect place for a 'take-away' or quick lunch or dinner when you have limited time.

1  Thank ozteddy
Reviewed 1 August 2016

As the title says, I stopped by here during work for breakfast and got a burrito which had bacon and egg, just right. I never had one for breakfast before so it tasted all the more good. A quiet morning so very easy to order and have it made in quick time.

1  Thank Toan N
Reviewed 9 April 2016 via mobile

I moved to london 18 months ago and guzman y gomez is probably the food I miss most in brisbane! visiting home for the month and first stop was here. always quick to come out and always yummy. I always opt for the burrito bowl as you get a lot more without the messy hands. I like that you can add extra jalapeños, coriander, onion and hot sauce yourself for no extra cost. if you're vegetarian guacamole comes free.

1  Thank kristyrebecca