“Best tour around Brisbane”

Personally Yours Tours
Ranked #29 of 120 Tours in Brisbane
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Since commencing operations in 1999, Personally Yours Tours has won numerous industry and business awards. We continue to provide personal and private tours of Brisbane and South East Queensland maintaining the idea of no fixed itinerary. The vehicle is a new luxury Toyota 'people mover' with no signwriting. We are licensed to operate at Brisbane airport and larger numbers can be catered for.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

John is like Mr Brisbane - an encyclopediq when it come to the history of Brisbane, very friendly and welcoming. Had a wonderful tour around Brisbane and the tour was list a history class, learn so much about Brisbane and about the Animals in Australia. Would definitely recommend

All reviews
"city"
in 8 reviews
"sanctuary"

Reviewed 4 June 2018

I first contacted John as I was interested in visiting the Sunshine Coast without having to get a rental car. And it turned out later on that we wanted to meet some friends in Noosa for lunch. He organized it and picked the place.

I had been talking to some hiking companies about doing a hiking tour of Springbrook Rainforest. I had not been happy with the conversations I was having. I mentioned my frustrations to John and he mentioned that he spent a lot of time at Springbrook as a teenager. He was willing to take us. So, we added a second tour with John.

We got to know each other pretty well during those two days. My husband loves visiting various Costco locations. John offered to take us to their only store in Queensland after our official tour was over. John had never been to one before and came in shopping with us as our guest. He spent two extra hours with us that he did not have to.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

A team from India was on a business trip to Queensland in mid January 2018. During our off days from business trip, we visited Brisbane and nearby areas and our guide was Mr John of Personally Yours Tours. It is difficult to express praise of John in words. He is simply outstanding guide with an ocean of knowledge and extremely nice behavior. In nut shell, i can say that Mr. John made our trip a lifetime experience.

1  Thank maitrayas
Reviewed 15 April 2018

Fabulous tour with John who is the most informed guide we have ever met. John was on time provided a truly awesome experiance for our party of six. My wife wanted to hold a quala bear so badly, when we arrived at Lone Pine the holding session were finished for the day. John went out of his way to get a pass for us to hold and have our picture taken with a quala bear. At the end John provided us with a thumb driver with several pictures of Brisbane on it. If you are in Brisbane definitely take a tour with John Donaldsonyou will not regret the experience.