“City Tour”

Personally Yours Tours
Ranked #29 of 125 Tours in Brisbane
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Since commencing operations in 1999, Personally Yours Tours has won numerous industry and business awards. We continue to provide personal and private tours of Brisbane and South East Queensland maintaining the idea of no fixed itinerary. The vehicle is a new luxury Toyota 'people mover' with no signwriting. We are licensed to operate at Brisbane airport and larger numbers can be catered for.
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

We called John at Short notice and we were lucky enough that he was able to fit us in.
John was very knowledgeable and enthusiastic about his City Brisbane.
We came away feeling that we had a good understanding of what makes the City tick thanks to Johns great ability to get across the right blend of History and Cultural insights.
Thanks John you made it a great day out.

All reviews
"city"
in 8 reviews
"sanctuary"

Reviewed 6 January 2018

Due to mechanical problems, our ship was delayed leaving Sydney causing to arrive in Brisbane at 2pm vs 7am. We had a tour scheduled with John.I contacted him immediately about the situation not knowing when we would arrive after leaving Sydney and he kept in contact with me. In the end, we decided to cancel the tour that morning, still unsure of the time of arrival that afternoon. I want to thank John for being so understanding and trying arrange some suggestions of a tour with the possible hours that we may have. He has a lovely city.

Reviewed 31 December 2017

We visited Brisbane on a cruise ship..The Maasdam..in October 2017. A member of our Cruise Critic group had set up a tour with John for six people. Prior to the cruise, we had communicated with John several times via email. He was always very responsive to our questions. When the ship arrived in Brisbane, he was waiting for us and off we went in a new air conditioned mini van. John has lived in Brisbane for quite awhile and has an impressive knowledge of the city and it's environs. We started off with a tour of some of the beautiful older residential neighborhoods. Then, we headed downtown for a tour of the city. We had an nice visit to the Cathedral [ and witnessed a "tourist" wedding for a Japanese couple ]. John then took us to several other interesting sights around the downtown area. For lunch , he took us to an old hotel with a neat bar and delicious food. In the afternoon, we headed out to a wild life park. The park was extremely well done and we were able to get up close and personal with many of Australia's interesting animals. On the way back to the ship, John drove us to us to the top of a mountain that gave us an outstanding view of the city and the surrounding area...We thoroughly enjoyed our day with John. He is a true professional and who truly loves to show off his beautiful city to visitors. We would highly recommend John to anyone visiting Brisbane !!!

John and Shari Hildebrandt

1  Thank John H
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

The minute I saw John, I felt as ease. This was my first time booking a private tour day and what can I say wow wow, me and my little man (10) had such a fantastic day with John. He was great company and had lots of knowledge about the city but most importantly he was absolutely fantastic with my son. He will be glad to rest his ears lol I highly recommend this guy, if you are thinking of having a tour. Thank you so much again John for a truly fantastic day. Trisha UK