1,345 results
All reviews pete evans indoor pool sauna and steam room nespresso machine club room botanical gardens rain shower modern hotel albert street small kitchenette cbd hotel restaurant downstairs buffet breakfast fantastic hotel comfortable bed great facilities excellent location
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My Husband and I stayed 2 nights at the Capri by Fraser.
The room was spacious, with modern decorations and textiles. It had small kitchen and a good size bathroom. The bed was so so comfortable!
The Capri has its own restaurant with a good choice of food if you wish to eat in, or you can take a short walk to eat at one of the many places near by.
It is only a walk to the river bank and its night life and during the day the botanical gardens is a must to visit.
The staff are great and make you feel right at home.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Mariusz T, General Manager at Capri by Fraser, Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear valhodgson13,

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay at Capri by Fraser, Brisbane. Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback. Particularly, regarding your comfortable room facilities, and your experience at our Black Fire restaurant. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed a couple of nights and couldn’t be happier. Spotlessly clean rooms, comfortable bed and pillows, excellent customer service. The hotel is so well positioned for business travellers.

There was a mix up with my pre booked parking and both mornings my car had a ticket stating my parking was unauthorised. Not a big deal but a little annoying.

The only minus is the restaurant which is OK but overpriced for a fairly pedestrian meal. Convenient to eat there if you were travelling for business and looking for something quick and convenient.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Mariusz T, General Manager at Capri by Fraser, Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear seaview088,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Capri by Fraser, Brisbane. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed the comfort of your room and the excellent service you received from our team here at Capri. Thank you also for your feedback regarding your experience at our on-site restaurant. We appreciate your feedback & will take this into consideration for the future. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had a very pleasant stay at this property in August. The hotel room was spacious and clean, and the location is great - in the CBD with many eateries and shops within walking distance and near the Botanic Gardens and the river. I am no gym rat but was impressed by the very well equipped gym. There is an indoor pool as well. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Khin Q

Dear Khin Q,

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay at Capri by Fraser, Brisbane. Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback. Particularly, regarding the space and cleanliness of your room and our hotel facilities. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Was very happy with my stay at the Capri by Fraser.The rooms were very quiet and the bed felt like a cloud. I also enjoyed the large bath, and breaky next morning was lovely. Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Frasers Hospitality

Dear H2155XSambers,

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay at Capri by Fraser, Brisbane. Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback. Particularly, regarding comfort of your room, and your breakfast at our Black Fire restaurant. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

From the moment I arrived, the experience only went upwards.

From the very friendly check in, to the cleanliness and style of the rooms, the location of the hotel, all was brilliant.

I will definitely stay at this hotel again. The staff were all very friendly and attentive and couldn't have helped us any more.

Well done Capri by Fraser. I'll be back.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Mariusz T, General Manager at Capri by Fraser, Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear KylieF6,

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay at Capri by Fraser, Brisbane. Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback. Particularly, regarding the cleanliness and style of your room and our friendly and attentive team here at Capri. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.