Oaks Felix(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
USD 114
  • Fitness centre
Rydges South Bank Brisbane(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
USD 194
USD 130
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 153/night.

Hilton Brisbane(Brisbane)
USD 275
USD 136
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel Jen Brisbane(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
USD 134
USD 88
  • Restaurant
Royal On The Park(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
USD 134
USD 117
Free cancellation until 28/07
USD 149
USD 225
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel Grand Chancellor Brisbane(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
USD 107
USD 92
  • Pool
The Point Brisbane Hotel(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
USD 150
USD 92
1,268 results
All reviewspete evanssauna and steam roomindoor poolnespresso machineclub roombotanical gardensrain showermodern hotelalbert streetcbd hotelrestaurant downstairssmall kitchenettebuffet breakfastfantastic hotelcomfortable bedeagle st pierexcellent location
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I spent 3 nights here for a work trip and was very impressed. The staff were competent and friendly and the location was great with only a short walk to the botanical gardens. My room was spacious, clean and quiet. I used the gym and pool and found both to be excellent quality. I didn’t eat at the hotel restaurant so can’t comment on it, although it appeared to be a very nice setting. If I visit Brisbane again I’m very likely to stay here whether it’s a trip for work or leisure. Highly recommended.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Jayden H
Mariusz T, General Manager at Capri by Fraser, Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Jayden H,
Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay with us. It is wonderful to read that you enjoyed your stay, particularly our location and your room.
We look forward to seeing you back at Capri by Fraser, Brisbane, next time.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

When I went to check in this evening I was faced with having my credit card charged with the bill for accommodation that my company has already paid for. It was too late to contact my office and despite me showing the receptionist my confirmation where it clearly states that the room has been paid for they still charged me.
Double charging?

Room Tip: make sure you triple check your bills!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Mariusz T, General Manager at Capri by Fraser, Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear AgileTester,
Thank you for choosing Capri by Fraser, Brisbane and for taking the time to share your feedback. It is upsetting to read that our guest services did not meet your expectation this time. If this has not yet been rectified, please contact the hotel immediately so we can investigate further.
I do hope we can welcome you back to the hotel soon and that the charges are rectified shortly.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

The personnel is very kind and helpful and the location is just perfect. The room and the premises meet the expectations according to the pictures on the website. It's definitely worth the price. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Frasers Hospitality

Dear dboccu519401,
Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Capri by Fraser, Brisbane. It is wonderful to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.
I hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I can travel to rural NSW, or even to the back blocks of say Argentina, or even stay in Kabul, or some remote place in Uganda and get hot water instantly. Call me fussy (I'm not) but on arrival discovered there was no hot water in my room. Made do with cold water and went to my business event. The next morning I still have no hot water. When I contact the front desk I'm told to let the water run for 15minutes and it'll turn up. Are you serious?! That sounded like something out of the Beverly Hill Billies. You are down town Brisbane and there are plenty of other options for accomodation around you. I'll choose one of them next time.

Room Tip: If you HAVE to stay here run the water for 15minutes in order to get the hot stuff. Not my tip, this from one of the staff.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Hello PickledEel,

Thank you so much for providing my team and I with the gift of feedback.

I was sadden to hear of your experience here at Capri by Fraser, Brisbane, and for this please accept my most sincere apologies. It is our utmost priority to ensure our guests have a restful, restorative and rejuvenating stay with us and it's apparent that in your case we fell short of this. Please rest assure I have already moved to get a full debrief of your experience from my relevant leadership team and I know my team and I can rectify the issue you experienced. As a token of our apologies and thanks for the feedback I would love to welcome you back to the hotel for a return discounted rate, please email my Rooms Division Manager, Danielle Maitland on danielle.maitland@capribyfraser.com to have this arranged for you.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Capri by Fraser, Brisbane anon!

Have a great weekend.

Best regards,

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Have stayed at a couple of Fraser properties around the world and have always been impressed with the cleanliness of the property and well maintained room/facilities. Staff are always helpful and the 24/7 availability further enhances my stay each time knowing that help is just one call away at anytime of the day.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Frasers Hospitality

Dear eigemewms,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Capri by Fraser, Brisbane and for continually supporting Frasers Hospitality. It is delightful to read that you have enjoyed your stays with us and particularly the staff and facilities.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.