“Great pancakes and crepes!”
Review of Pancake Manor

Pancake Manor
Ranked #21 of 106 Dessert in Brisbane
Price range: USD 9 - USD 14
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 25 July 2016

Loved the atmosphere, St. Lukes Church has been converted to a restaurant. They have great food, and a nice bar. Good family environment. Prices were great and service was top notch.

Reviewed 22 July 2016

A word of warning: if you're going on a weekend, try to book or be prepared to queue and wait. The food is very pancake parlour-ish, you know what I mean: tastes mass-produced but still quite yummy, and you always overeat. The drinks are a reasonable price, and the service friendly. The main thing going for this place is the venue as it is in an old church building.

Reviewed 21 July 2016

Amazing breakfast and well priced. The meal arrived quickly, the coffee was very good and the bacon was to die for. I can't wait to return on my next visit to Brisbane.

1  Thank Kath T
Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

My husband and I came here for supper on a Sunday night. The restaurant is beautiful because it's in a converted church, but sadly that's where the charm starts and ends. The food was not good at all. I ordered eggs Benedict and my husband had the Aussie sunrise breakfast. We had to wait a while for our meals, even though it wasn't crowded when we ordered. When our food eventually arrived, my husband's bacon was badly burnt (as evidenced by the photo). The fact that the chef and servers would allow such badly burned food to be served to a customer is absolutely disgraceful. We immediately called over the waiter who'd taken our orders and pointed out the burned bacon to him, and he said he'd have the chef give us another serve of bacon immediately. The new serve of bacon did come out to us in a few minutes, but it shouldn't have even come to that. My eggs Benedict were very average - way too much hollandaise slathered over the eggs, the pancakes were rather dry, and the hash brown that came with it was tasteless and had burnt ends/bits as well (also in the photos below). For the price we paid ($42 for two meals and two drinks), I can't believe the crappy quality of food we got. Don't waste your money here - if you're ever really in need of pancakes past midnight, find a Macca's that has 24-hour brekky and get hot cakes there instead; you'll know exactly what you're getting and you'll only spend less than $10!

Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

Macadamia madness ... Amazing and good value for money. Well worth the visit, plenty of options and gluten free available.

1  Thank Steph9201