“What a Treat!”

Punjab Curry Club - Forest Lake
Ranked #980 of 4,950 Restaurants in Brisbane
Description: Indian restaurant - Takeaway, Delivery and Dine in. We take bookings and are a licensed premise with BYO wine only.
Reviewed 22 August 2020

On 18th August 2020, we bought three take-away curries from Punjab Curry Club Forest Lake that evening. Our order comprised Punjabi Chicken (Medium spiciness), Sindhi Chilli Lamb (Indian Hot spiciness) and Sour Lime Lamb (Medium spiciness). These curries came with a tub of Basmati rice each. Included in the carrier bag were two complimentary fried papadums.

Each of the curries had a distinctive flavour and was a gastronomic treat to our seasoned palettes. The dishes lived up to their descriptions in the menu in variety, taste and authenticity. My wife and I enjoyed a celebratory Punjabi feast at home that night. Thank you Punjab Curry Club Forest Lake and thumbs up to the chef.

Date of visit: August 2020
Write a reviewReviews (35)

Reviewed 28 June 2020

Buffet. We had a buffet meal. You can return to the buffet and eat more if you are still hungry. The food is very nice. They have great service. Theres no waiting as the food is in the buffet. he restaurant is nicely decorated.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed 14 May 2020

Very poor Quality food and preparation. Ordered Dal Makahani and Naan. It was the worst quality food I ever had. Beside being telling the girls 4 times what I want, the food was well below the average. Will not recommend to anyone at all. Not worth spending even a penny.

Date of visit: May 2020
Reviewed 20 September 2019

I bought takeaway chicken biriyani. When I opened the box, I found that grilled chicken with rice mixed with curry sauce. It was absolutely shocking. They tried to fool other people as if other people don't know what is chicked biriyani. And the price was the highest price I have ever paid in Australia. Don't recommend.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed 11 August 2019 via mobile

Ordered a range of dishes and starters for my Son’s Birthday Celebration.

The food was hot, in generous portions and everything was delicious! The family were very happy and our tummies, satisfied!

The order was delivered ~10 mins earlier than initially estimated, which was great. Everything was meticulously wrapped and packed.

Thanks Punjabi Curry Club Team! You helped my Son’s Birthday Celebration to be special.

Date of visit: August 2019