Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
Booking.comUSD 125
PricelineUSD 132
Hotels.comUSD 125
Agoda.comUSD 125
eDreamsUSD 125
CheapTicketsUSD 125
1,683 results
All reviews great location enclosed balcony car park albert street bedroom apartment queen st mall washing machine and dryer botanic gardens myer centre the heart of the city business trip good size air conditioning these apartments south bank oaks floor
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 May 2017

Oaks Festival has a fantastic located in CDB handy to everything

We had 1 x 1Bed Appt + 1 x 2 Bed Appt on 27th Floor
- great views, apartments were pretty damn nice with a good layout
and were clean and well setup with everything necessary

The Negatives >
1) Nice Lap Pool & Spa but both were quite cold
2) OAKS Festival appears to have a lot of semi - permanent residents
from overseas - the cooking smells permeating the 27th floor corridors
were most unpleasant

Other wise all good

Room tip: High Floor for the views
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank paulmY1746CB
OFTB, Front Office Supervisor at Oaks Brisbane Festival Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2017

Dear PaulmY1746CB,

Thank you so much for your review of Oaks Festival Towers.

It was very pleasing to read that both of your rooms were able to be allocated on the same floor, as we do endeavour to do this when we know people are travelling together.

We have investigated the temperature of the pool and do apologise if you found it to be cold. Regarding the cooking smells coming from the other rooms, when guests and residents are cooking we do recommend opening the balcony windows and doors to let the smell and smoke escape.

It was really great to hear you enjoyed the layout of the rooms and found everything to be nicely appointed and clean. Also pleasing to read was that you found the location handy to everything you needed.

We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

This one bedroom apartment is in an excellent location as it is handy to a myriad of cafes, restaurants, transport by both bus and river cat, walking distance to restaurants on the river and the mall.
Unfortunately the TV in the main lounge did not appear to be working. However the TV in the bedroom worked so I was happy. Overall I would recommend staying in such a central location.

Room tip: Floor 29 gave me good views.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank BusyBooba
OFTB, Front Office Supervisor at Oaks Brisbane Festival Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2017

Dear BusyBooba,

Thank you for reviewing your stay at Oaks Festival Towers.

It was very pleasing to read that you found the location convenient to a range of activities and places to see in Brisbane.

Apologies the TV in the lounge was not working. We do recommend to any guests who encounter a problem with an appliance to contact reception. It was good to hear you enjoyed everything else about your stay, and the view from your apartment.

We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Dropped in for a one night stay over.
Friend had a room with a second room with its own ensuite. Great set up.
Secure basement parking, located very close to downtown Brisbane, balcony with opening window set, kitchenette, etc etc.

I think that Oaks set a high standard wherever they are and would gladly stay here again.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank AlanP100

Dear Alan P,

Thank you for your 5 Star review of Oaks Festival Towers.

It was excellent to hear that you have enjoyed staying at Festival Towers and found the location close to downtown, facilities handy and the apartment itself to have a great set up.

Thank you as well for your comments in regards to the high standards that Oaks offers.

We hope you will come and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 22 April 2017

Stayed for two nights during a work trip. Great location. The hotel itself had a strange odour in the corridor and the lifts were very slow. For the room, I had to reallocate to another room for my second night as I came back to find water all on the kitchen floor from a leaking aircon unit. The maintence guy was super helpful and friendly to help me move my bags. The rooms could be cleaner, the bathrooms were dark and the balcony windows did not seal closed so I got some rain in the room. I was looking forward to enjoying a serviced apartment instead of the normal hotel I stay in but sadly disappointed.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Mel M
OFTB, FOS at Oaks Brisbane Festival Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2017

Dear Mel M

Thank you for your recent review on Oaks Festival Towers. We do appreciate your feedback and I apologise about the issues with your apartment. I am however, pleased to hear our Maintenance Officer was able to assist you and will be sure to pass this information onto him. We will be looking into the issues you have put forward throughout the hotel aiming to eliminate any future problems. In regards to the cleanliness of the room and balcony, please email myself at fofestival@theoaksgroup.com.au with further information as we strive to hold a high standard of room cleanliness. We hope to welcome you back to Oaks Festival Towers soon.

Megan.C

Reviewed 19 April 2017

Oaks Festival is good, but had a really bad experience at Oaks on Charlotte street in Brisbane. The air con stopped working in my room around 9 PM, so I called & they checked & said they will move me to another room & I should wait for their call. They didnt call for 30 mins so I rang & was told they were fully booked out. I asked for a fan and they didnt have one. the lady night manager on duty at Oaks on Charolette st, was so indifferent & rude. She said open the windows & sleep, my room was on 30 floor & the windows hardly opened. This was in march which is peak summer in Brisbane. I had taken a 5am flight, had worked all day & this drama continued till midnight. I finally asked if they can move me to another property & they said their computer is not working, so I said they could call & check, which is what they finally did & got me a room at the Festival towers across the road. I had to move at 11.30 PM on my own to the new room & the lady manager never even showed her face to me. Her receptionist kept going in & out taking my message to her & bringing back her reply. Most disrespectful & arrogant behaviour for no reason at all. And this is when i was on a business trip.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
OFTB, FOS at Oaks Brisbane Festival Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2017

Dear nevpink15,

It is pleasing to hear you enjoyed your short stay with us at Festival Towers. I do apologise that your experience with our sister property has not been a favourable one. I understand that Charlotte Towers management has since been in contact with you regarding the issues you experienced throughout your time with them.

We hope to welcome you back again at Oaks Festival and hopefully be able to restore your faith in our brand in the near future.

Amber