Lowest prices for your stay
USD 125
PricelineUSD 132
Hotels.comUSD 125
eDreamsUSD 125
1,683 results
All reviews great location enclosed balcony car park albert street bedroom apartment queen st mall washing machine and dryer botanic gardens myer centre the heart of the city business trip good size air conditioning these apartments south bank oaks floor
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 April 2017

Oaks Festival is good, but had a really bad experience at Oaks on Charlotte street in Brisbane. The air con stopped working in my room around 9 PM, so I called & they checked & said they will move me to another room & I should wait for their call. They didnt call for 30 mins so I rang & was told they were fully booked out. I asked for a fan and they didnt have one. the lady night manager on duty at Oaks on Charolette st, was so indifferent & rude. She said open the windows & sleep, my room was on 30 floor & the windows hardly opened. This was in march which is peak summer in Brisbane. I had taken a 5am flight, had worked all day & this drama continued till midnight. I finally asked if they can move me to another property & they said their computer is not working, so I said they could call & check, which is what they finally did & got me a room at the Festival towers across the road. I had to move at 11.30 PM on my own to the new room & the lady manager never even showed her face to me. Her receptionist kept going in & out taking my message to her & bringing back her reply. Most disrespectful & arrogant behaviour for no reason at all. And this is when i was on a business trip.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
OFTB, FOS at Oaks Brisbane Festival Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2017

Dear nevpink15,

It is pleasing to hear you enjoyed your short stay with us at Festival Towers. I do apologise that your experience with our sister property has not been a favourable one. I understand that Charlotte Towers management has since been in contact with you regarding the issues you experienced throughout your time with them.

We hope to welcome you back again at Oaks Festival and hopefully be able to restore your faith in our brand in the near future.

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Excellent location in the heart of Brisbane. Great little kitchen and balcony which we enjoyed having a drink on while overlooking the city. The view was sensational!
The only negative was the smell in the hallway.
Overall, a neat apartment for an excellent price (we got a great deal). We would definitely come again!

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank TeamSparkes

Dear TeamSparkes,

Thank you for your recent 5 star review of your stay at Oaks Festival Towers.

I am delighted to hear you had such an enjoyable stay with us and found our location to be excellent. It is also great to hear you found the view from your apartment to be sensational. I do apologise however if you found the hallway to smell and I will be investigating this further to ensure you do not experience this on your future stays with us.

Thank you again for your valued feedback and we look forward to having you stay in the near future.

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Positives were handy to main shopping area ,restaurants & mini Supermarketsm.
Negatives our room on the tenth floor smelt of stale cigarette smoke & the hallway had a very damp musty smell which was quite unpleasant.
Have stayed at better apartments.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
OFTB, FOS at Oaks Brisbane Festival Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2017

Dear okkiAuckland,

Thank you for your recent review of your stay with us at Oaks Festival Towers.

I am pleased to see your found our location to be a positive of your stay, We are located in the heart of Brisbane City with a short walk to a range of Restaurants, Bars, The Treasury Casino, Queen Street Mall & the Botanic Gardens. We are in a great location for both Leisure and corporate guests alike.

I am however surprised to hear that you found your apartment to smell of cigarette as we have an extremely strict non smoking policy throughout the entire building and if anyone is to be found smoking inside an apartment we have the room professionally deodorised to eliminate the smell. In regards to the smell in the hallways. thank you for informing us of this and we will investigate this further to ensure this is not an ongoing issue.

We do appreciate your feedback to ensure we have the opportunity to continuously improve the standard of our apartment's.

We hope to have you stay again in the future.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

We were staying at the Oaks for a week in a double room apartment. The apartment had a kitchen / living room with a nice eating place, two rooms with separate bathrooms and a small balcony.
The hotel has a small fitness area, a pool and a place to have your own BBQ.
If you step out of the hotel you find places to eat or shop everywhere. Its really in the centre, 5 minutes from the hotel is queens mall.
The receptions is in principle nice, I just had one guy who needed to explain me how to behave as a customer. This attitude I didn't like too much. The rest of the staff is going a great job.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Bjoern G
OFTB, Front Office Supervisor at Oaks Brisbane Festival Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2017

Dear Bjoern2,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Oaks Festival Towers.

It was great to hear you found the proximity of the hotel close to places to eat and go shopping, as Festival Towers is only one block down from the Queen Street Mall in the heart of Brisbane City.

Also pleasing to read was that you found the apartment nice with a good eating area, and that you took advantage of the common areas where the pool, gym, and BBQ areas are located.

It was disappointing that one of the staff members you spoke to made you feel uncomfortable, and do apologise as this is never our intention. We will pass your feedback on to them.

We hope to see you again for a future stay.
Stuart

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Place was good for couple night stay only problem was hallway spelt quiet bad
But close walking distance to everything
City centre of queen street was two blocks away
Great cafe down stairs out the front of hotel

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Lindseyrobert,

Thanks so much for reviewing your experience at Oaks Festival Towers.

We do apologise if the hallway was smelly, we have since passed your feedback on to the facilities manager to investigate further.

In regards, to the rest of your stay we are glad to hear that you enjoyed the room, and the close proximity that Oaks Festival Towers offers to the city centre.

Thank you again for your review.
Stuart