“Sweet tooth heaven”

Coco Jungle Chocolate Lounge
Ranked #102 of 102 Dessert in Brisbane
Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

If you're craving something sweet, then head down to coco jungle. We Had a bit of time to kill before our movie so I had the danish pancakes with fruit and ice cream! I would also recommend the crepes with Nutella

Reviewed 8 March 2017

The customer service was so bad. The girl who works as the cashier needs to be taught the basics. Don't start fights with your customers, don't keep arguing even after your manager resolves a problem, don't keep telling your customer "next time next time" like an angry child when they are telling you there will never be a next time. Worst. The food isn't good enough that I would've wanted to go back even if the service was great.

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

Fresh food and very tasty. Not sure the chocolate in the fondue is real chocolate. Didn't take long to be served. Friendly waiter. Not expensive at all. Decor is funky.

Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

I got a dessert voucher for free so decided to try this place. After having the conversation with the counter girl, I found it was so true as reviewed by other people who have been to this place. They don't care their customer!!!They told me with a bad manner that I should book and then threw me a piece of paper to read the term and conditions to use the voucher. This never happened at any other dining places I have been to. Then when I said if I could book now and come another day, the girl then said it was ok not to book this time but remember to do so next time. I was shocked because she sounded earlier that she wouldn't let us in because we didn't book? Anyway after I placed my order, the counter girl said again that I needed to wait 20mins on my dessert because I didn't book and she was trying to show me how many customers were already in and she sounded like they would cook everyone else's food first. I just don't understand, they could simply ask me to book and come another time. Why they accepted to take our order and still tried to annoy me? Never mind, there is no next time.

1  Thank Lan L
Reviewed 17 June 2016 via mobile

Read all the other reviews. This place is not worth the effort. Ordered our drinks and food. Was 6 other people in the place. 20 mins later and still nothing. Asked nicely how far off our drinks were and rudely told not far away. Waited another ten minutes and still nothing. We walked out. Staff are rude and they do not seem to care.

1  Thank GuessWhat15