“Beautiful food and service ”
Review of Peng You

Peng You
Ranked #695 of 5,145 Restaurants in Brisbane
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Love coming to this restaurant for dinner, the food, the cocktails and the service is always impeccable

The Peking duck is my favourite dish, kids also received an Easter egg goodie bag which was so lovely

Reviewed 6 March 2018

The food is tasteless. They microwaved the duck from the fridge. We saw the chef do it.
The portion sizes are small and presentation is uninviting. The service is bad.
The food has so much sugar I felt like I was eating dessert instead of a main meal.
The prices are very very expensive - highly inflated. The food not fresh.
We were the only table there. No wonder ...... When we arrived. We thought it was closed because they were no other patrons. I can understand. Maybe an Aussie might like the food but not Asians. The sugary food Aussies like. Hence they are fat! Obesity rates are skyrocketing in Australia. Go figure!

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Banquet. For this special day. Busy , the Food was exceptional, very high quality ,,could not fault any of the 8 dishes.
The dragons and entertainment fabulous.
Congratulations

Reviewed 11 February 2018

Quite disappointed experience, expected much more for the price. Dumplings were chewy and service was average. You can find better chinese restaurant.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

The title says it all. We sat down for dinner on the 20th January. I asked if a bill split was possible before ordering, only to be rudely replied by the waiter that he'd already told the person who made the booking that this isn't possible (I'm sorry for asking a similar question?). Then, when food was served, my wife asked if we'd be getting our individual bowls of rice to the maitre d'. She didn't acknowledge my wife. So a few mins later my wife asked her again, and she replied "I only have 2 hands"....righto.....

Poor service aside, the 'mains' sizes were only ever so slightly larger than entree size....

Guys, there're other asian restaurants within 3 km. Go there, not here.