“Chinese NEW YEAR”

Ranked #694 of 5,144 Restaurants in Brisbane
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Banquet. For this special day. Busy , the Food was exceptional, very high quality ,,could not fault any of the 8 dishes.
The dragons and entertainment fabulous.
Congratulations

Reviewed 11 February 2018

Quite disappointed experience, expected much more for the price. Dumplings were chewy and service was average. You can find better chinese restaurant.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

The title says it all. We sat down for dinner on the 20th January. I asked if a bill split was possible before ordering, only to be rudely replied by the waiter that he'd already told the person who made the booking that this isn't possible (I'm sorry for asking a similar question?). Then, when food was served, my wife asked if we'd be getting our individual bowls of rice to the maitre d'. She didn't acknowledge my wife. So a few mins later my wife asked her again, and she replied "I only have 2 hands"....righto.....

Poor service aside, the 'mains' sizes were only ever so slightly larger than entree size....

Guys, there're other asian restaurants within 3 km. Go there, not here.

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Ordered a variety of entree’s and a selection of mains and could not fault any of them.

Absolutely delicious with loads of flavour. If you don’t like a bit of flavour or heat make sure you check before ordering.

One of my favourite Brisbane restaurants.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Nice surroundings but the food does not live up to the decor. My gyoza were still cold inside. Limited choices on the menu and far too expensive. Food is a bit salty too for my taste. Tried it twice but it wasn’t any better on the follow up.