“Good food and beer”

Brewski Bar
Ranked #264 of 5,141 Restaurants in Brisbane
Cuisines: Australian
Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

Visited on a Sunday afternoon. Most of Caxton street was surprisingly quiet. We tried a few beers and chose a couple of IPA's of which they have a good selection. Ordered a magic mushroom pizza and calamari with a pear, rocket and pear salad. Both were really delicious, great flavours. Service was prompt. Would go back again.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

Had an afternoon beer at this joint. I was surprised to see about 10 people at the bar on a Wednesday afternoon at 4pm. It was a pleasant setting and the bartender was really friendly and let me try some of the beers before getting a pint. They seem to have great food, since most people were eating burgers that day. They did have an amazing burger on special for 25 AUD, but it seemed like a special burger. I don't recall what it was.

Reviewed 21 December 2016

Don't worry, they still have lots of other stuff! But the vegan burgers were so delicious, I really appreciate a place that caters for everyone. Craft beer and a casual atmosphere, love it.

Reviewed 19 December 2016

I went to Brewski with a big group of friends last week for a birthday celebration. We were lucky we arrived at about 6pm, as it filled up fast even on a week day. We managed to get two tables out the back, where it is a lot quieter and away from the road noise.

We all had a variety of different dishes from wings and burgers to pizzas and fries. I would say generally everyone enjoyed their meals. However, I was a little annoyed that my wagyu chilli fries only had like 2 tiny bits of meat on them, bit stingy for $14. I didn't mind so much though as it was 2 for 1 Mondays, so the fries were free with my buffalo wings, which were quite nice.

I would definitely go back and maybe try one of their epic looking burgers next time.

1  Thank SNDunk
Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

Had a steak burger and nachos for an early dinner late lunch with a friend. Great value for money. Will recommend it