Lowest prices for your stay
AU$135
Priceline
AU$126
Agoda.com
AU$114
No booking fees
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 October 2023 via mobile

Very basic motel. The rooms were relatively clean however one of our windows wouldn’t close as the window frame wasn’t aligned with the wall. This would be an issue if it rained. TV selection was basic however you’re getting what you paid for. Didn’t use the pool however it looked clean as did the barbecue area. Very limited parking on “first in best dressed” availability. Once you’ve parked I wouldn’t go out in the evening or you’d have to park down the street somewhere.

Room tip: Find your parking spot early afternoon.
Date of stay: September 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2023

The room was very dated and extremely basic. The floor was dirty and noisy from the other rooms in the complex. Right from check in we were made to feel like we were in the way of what they wanted to do. No helpful information nothing. There is a microwave and toaster in the room but no plates or cutlery. Couldn't wait to leave .

Date of stay: July 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 April 2023 via mobile

Staff was unhelpful, bordering on rude. Would not allow luggage storage at any price. Would not consider a ground level room unless you had a pet. Rooms very noisy and planes flying very low for hours during the night. Will not book there again.

Date of stay: April 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 December 2022

I booked a night with Airway Motel a month in advance (on the 29th of November) to stay on the 26th of December. But when I landed in Brisbane at 10:45pm, I realized that I received an email at 10:21pm, saying that my booking was cancelled “because of an invalid credit card”!

They put my card through only the night of my arrival and cancelled my booking! I realized I didn’t have enough money for the transaction to go through, but a simple transfer would have worked very quickly if I had been warned at least a few days before, and not minutes before I landed.

So after a 24h flight and a 2 day trip from France, I was stranded at the airport and had to spend the night there, as hotels were fully booked and it was too late to book online somewhere else for this night.

This way of dealing with bookings and customers is disgraceful and I will definitely never book again a night at Airway Motel.

Date of stay: December 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 September 2022

First the good. This motel offers a rare and cheap pet friendly accommodation option, with no silly restrictions, in a close-to-city location. It's also handy for the races at either Doomben or Eagle Farm and not too far from the airport. There is also a pleasant pool area to the rear.

Now the bad. We didn't get much sleep at all due to very unruly male residents in the back units, neither remotes for the aircon or TV were working and there was very minimal kitchen equipment.

Date of stay: September 2022