eDreams
Vio.com
Mark D

Personal trip to Brisbane to see a Qpac play FROZEN

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 20 Feb 2022
We always book with the Ramada by Wyndham as the hotel is easy to access, clean,quiet and we are always greeted by friendly staff. Price wise it is great. Now days when we need to stay over in Brisbane we always try to book here before we try anywhere else.
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
  • Algotels
10.2 km from Ramada by Wyndham Brisbane Windsor
Restaurant
View more hotels in Brisbane
All reviews comfortable bed stay there again visiting brisbane kitchenette cbd curtains
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 February 2022

I have been staying at this Hotel for the past 10 years when visiting Brisbane and loved it every time.....UNTIL this latest visit!! Unfortunately it was sold some years back and Ramada have let the entire complex turn to absolute crap :-( The room I booked was meant to have a kitchenette, which was the same level of room I always booked in the past. Upon getting to my room I discovered that the kitchenette had been removed. I went back down to reception to question this and as I walked in some other guest were in the process of asking about the exact same problem!! They had paid for a room with a kitchenette and their room didn't have one either. I was told there were no other rooms available so it was the room I had or nothing...at 4PM in the afternoon...I returned to the room and proceeded to switch on the ONLY ceiling light, which did not work!! Back down to reception I went..All of a sudden there was another room available with the kitchenette I had paid for. So I shifted all my crap to that room....only to switch the A/C on and find out that didn't work!! Back to my original room I went where I stayed for the remainder of my stay with no ceiling light, no kitchenette & a bed that was completely sagged on the sides and springs that stuck into your back while trying to sleep. It truly is such a shame to see what Ramada have done to what was such a wonderful Hotel. I have decided that if they have done this to one Hotel it would definitely be in my best interest to avoid any Hotels they own, especially given their complete lack of concern and care factor..

Room tip: Don't Stay Here!!!
Reviewed 14 February 2022 via mobile

An easy check in and check out, a very comfortable bed with everything you need. Close to where we needed to be and not far from the cbd. Definitely would stay there again. Curtains were definitely block out as it was so dark in the room that we didn't realise the sun was up.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 December 2021

The hotel was comfortable, but the property is looking tired and dated. Could use some sprucing up and modernisation (eg. Lift). The room was old with ancient furniture, but clean and the bed was comfortable. Bathroom area is very small with shower over the bathtub.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 19 December 2021

We stayed at the Ramada by Wyndham on Thursday 16/12 as it was only a few kilometres from Southbank and easy to get to, as we were doing a dinner and show at the QPAC Theatre. The staff at the Ramada were very friendly and helpful, our room was very clean and very comfortable. I would recommend and would stay again when in Brisband.

Reviewed 8 December 2021

Close to RBWH and north side of Brisbane. very clean, comfortable beds.
Staff very friendly and helpful and treat you like a friend not a number!
Easy access to hotel from airport or from motorway and considering the location quiet.

• Trip type: Travelled on business