“Consistently good”

Ranked #4 of 569 Quick Bites in Brisbane
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 9 September 2016

Absolutely love this place and have been coming here for some years, through the change of ownership. I regularly have a weekend breakfast with a group of girlfriends and I thought that our favourite breakfast place may need to change when there was a change of ownership a little while back. But I have to say that the new owners have continued the best things about the original Double Shot (including the wonderful barista!) and taken it up a notch. Well done and long may it continue.

Date of visit: August 2016
Write a reviewReviews (281)

Reviewed 3 September 2016

Nice location and great service. The food was really good but I was keen to try the breakfast brunch/board with heirloom tomato especially to get some tasty tomatoes for a change. I was hoping for home grow tomatoes with real taste but was given cherry tomatoes probably straight from the supermarket.

If your going to advertise something then you should deliver. Tomatoes a deal breaker? you betcha!

Date of visit: September 2016
DoubleShotNewFarm, Owner at Double Shot New Farm, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2016

Thank you for your feedback, glad you enjoyed it. Heirloom tomatoes are non hybrid tomatoes, we have this on the menu as we use the best in season which our fruit & vegetable suppier sources for us definitely not from the supermarket. We use cherry, pear, teardrop, baby truss just depends what is available to us; so I don't find our menu to be misleading. We would love to have our own garden you betcha..... But unfortunately not enough space.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

We met up here with a fairly disparate group, some having breakfast, some just coffee - staff seemed to accommodate is and other patrons very easily - which is what you would expect I guess since they are always busy. Good was very good, coffee reliably good. Great range of cakes also.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 13 August 2016

It's very rare that I will a 5 out of 5 but breakfast was great and the service was spot on. Well done Team!

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

There was so much choice on the menu it was difficult to choose.
I had the croque madame with soft poached eggs on top.
It was as good as I've eaten in paris. Totally delicious.
The orange juice was freshly squeezed.
I highly recommend this place.

Date of visit: June 2016