“Breķky was delicious”

Ranked #4 of 569 Quick Bites in Brisbane
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

There was so much choice on the menu it was difficult to choose.
I had the croque madame with soft poached eggs on top.
It was as good as I've eaten in paris. Totally delicious.
The orange juice was freshly squeezed.
I highly recommend this place.

Date of visit: June 2016
Write a reviewReviews (281)

Reviewed 17 June 2016 via mobile

Went to breakfast here today with my family. Plenty of tables. Great service, fast food and delicious. Will definitely be back. Thanks.

Reviewed 13 June 2016

We went here because it was dog-friendly and close to the river.
Never been before but we were more than impressed

it had been raining and they had allocated chairs out of the rain, and out of the wind. the heater was on and it was lovely

the owner (i assume, or the manager), was the best part of it all. ever since we walked in he was lovely, welcoming and made sure my dog had access to water, gave her pats and laughed when she barked at the birds

food was amazing too, lots on offer and big selection

was very impressed with the staff and service and would recommend 10/10. thanks for a great breakfast

Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

Love this place. The food, the staff, the vibe all excellent. We aren't local but will definitely be back when next in New Farm. The owner was very helpful and accommodating of our fussy needs. It also started raining and he was quick to help move our table and chairs to a drier location on the verandah. The cake selection is delicious. It was very clean too which is very appealing.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 5 June 2016

It's surprising to find such a place in a quiet suburban street. I was looking for somewhere to take mum for lunch that I hadn't been before as I eat out a lot more frequently than she does.

It was pretty popular which is a good indication of how good it is. Staff were very friendly and menu's easy to hand on a pillar near the counter.

Menu selection is good with a number of egg dishes that basically are an all-day breakfast.

I had the New York Reuben sandwich that is Wagyu pastrami and sauerkraut and comes on a rye and sunflower bagel with several slices of tomato and lettuce separate that you can add as you like. Mum had a roast chicken wrap that comes with the same tomato and lettuce that you can add as you like. Both were very tasty and I can see it will be a place to work through the menu.

Mums coffee was apparently pretty good and my chocolate milkshake was good too with the bonus of it coming in the metal mixer cup and not a smaller glass.

Despite the colder temperatures and high winds it was pretty cosy down the back.