“Delicious Korean food”

Ranked #183 of 5,112 Restaurants in Brisbane
Price range: USD 11 - USD 14
Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: This is a relatively new establishment that has opened in Brisbane
Reviewed 5 August 2016

This is our favourite place for a Friday lunch. If you like Korean food, you're in for a treat. Everything I've tried is delicious. There's so much more to try. I'd really like to go there with someone from Korea so they can show me what to try next. Prices are great. Beer is icy cold. What more could you want?

Date of visit: July 2016
Write a reviewReviews (263)

Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

The price is okay not too expensive ✅

Food is really nice✅

Fresh meat✅

Reasonable price✅

Good service ✅

Nice place for friends and family

Date of visit: August 2016
1  Thank H9502YYsarac
Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

One of my 'sure-visit' restaurants whenever I'm in Brisbane. Across from Hilton where I always stay, this restaurant serves good & nicely-priced korean dishes. Loved the tofu soup & bimbibap. Generous serving at very affordable price. Expect long wait on weekends esp. dinner time.

Reviewed 22 July 2016

Maru is quite famous in Brisbane...we came at 11 am...and it just opened..but there were many people stood outside waiting to come in.
Quality food..especially barbeque set...marinated meat,pork,beef...yummy and made us full.
The place is comfortable,nice staffs...

Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

I came this restaurant twice already. It's very delicious. Spicy cheese chicken is really nice. Nice dishes, nice staffs as well. I would visit here again and again.