See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

The worst experience of my life, this hotel hasn’t had a clean in years! The carpet is all dirty and stinky, the rooms smell rotten... simply disgusting it shouldn’t be in the market, the manager was rude and she didn’t want to return bond after I entered the room and was disgusted with what I found, don’t waste your money

Stayed: November 2017
1  Thank Tourist741172
Reviewed 10 September 2017

My husband and I, 78 and 87, booked a week in the Sedgebrook in July. The unit itself was spacious for 2, clean and comfortable, and easily accessible to the CBD with the free circle bus.
The staff were pleasant but I found it surprising that no milk was provided, just 4 teabags and 4 coffees which were undrinkable. If we wanted extra, we were asked to pay. The pool advertised was in another building and I had to ask for a key to use it.
The Metropolitan across the road has a good lunch for $10 and the Hotel Grand Chancellor up the road has a great happy hour Friday.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back are quieter, most have a balcony.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Suzhen K, Manager at The Sedgebrook on Leichhardt, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Thank you.

Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

Great spacious/clean apartments,with friendly staff(we had a huge balcony). Close to town but away from the noise at night... Sportsmans Bar is close by,had some great meals & entertainment a plenty,staff friendly...

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

I had to book this accommodation in a rush as my husband had been flown to Brisbane after suffering a heart attack and other heart problems requiring surgery. From the moment I phoned to book and explain my situation, I was treated with such professionalism and kindness, so refreshing in today's society, and much appreciated at such a stressful time.

The location of the apartment was 200m from the hospital so perfect for me, short walk to city, local shops and restaurants nearby (unfortunately I didn't have opportunity to try them but was grateful for iga express 200 m away!)

When my husband's surgery and therefore discharge was delayed, Crystal bent over backwards to help me: the apartment I was in initially was now booked for another guest but she managed to find me another room, which had just finished being renovated. She didn't want me to have the stress of having to move to another hotel. I had to be at hospital early on the morning of checking out from original room and she told me not to worry, she would look after everything. She was amazing. My husband was so grateful, he had known how stressed I was, and said when we revisit Brisbane for checkups we will now endeavour to stay there as he wishes to thank Crystal personally.

The accommodation was extremely comfy, very reasonably priced considering location, and had everything you would need and expect in an apartment, including a massive balcony which, under better circumstances, would have been lovely to sit out on with a cold beer:)

Both ladies were lovely and friendly, I mention Crystal more as I dealt with her most of the time. Both ladies are a credit to the business.

Thank you Crystal for your acts of kindness.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank karalynbice
Reviewed 7 May 2015

Booked Sedgebrook apartment to be near Brisbane Private Hospital where my husband was having a hip replacement. Unfortunately his operation had to be postponed due to illness, so had to postpone the accommodation at Sedgebrook. The staff, Suzhen and Crystal, could not have been more helpful.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo