“Very friendly clean easy place to stay”
Review of Pegasus Motor Inn

Pegasus Motor Inn
Ranked #80 of 157 Hotels in Brisbane
Brisbane, Australia
“Very friendly clean easy place to stay”
Reviewed 4 October 2010

Very friendly reception and cleaning staff free internet, great location for what I needed walking distance to bowling clube for meal drinks or pokies... Nice clean quiet place to stay near airport too.

• Stayed August 2010
1 Thank jules2705

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Yorkshire Dales National Park, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 December 2009

Really good value for money. Clean and with all the extras I would expect. Laundry room and pool and the staff were very helpful. Free broadband which in my opinion should be standard for all hotels in Australia and would make me think twice in future about staying in a hotel where I have to pay for it. We didn't want to stay in centre of city so opted for this and had a pleasant 3 night stay. Didn't eat at the hotel but were told it was really nice. We went out most days and ate out at nearby Racecourse road most nights at a variety of different restaurants which were about 10 minutes walk away. There was a good bowling club - Hamilton Bowls club just along the road in 5 minutes with cheap food and drink and they made us really welcome. The bus stop into the city was just opposite and really good. The only negatives was the traffic noise but not too much to keep me awake. Also was waiting all day to use the guest laundry and it turned out housekeeping were using it! The nice lady did put in my washing for me though when she had finished with it. Would definately stay here again

• Stayed December 2009, travelled as a couple
New Zealand
Reviewed 22 October 2009

stayed here the last night of our holiday, before a early flight.
It is nice and close to airport, about 10 mins, and very clean.
The only thing I didn't realise when I booked was '1 room' means you are all in one room, like a studio room, not 1 bedroom. If we were staying longer than 1 night it wouldn't of been suitable.
Free broadband was also great!
But overall was happy with the place and service and would stay again.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled with family
1 Thank Philange
Peterborough
Reviewed 13 September 2009

This motel is very good for a one night stay before a flight, it is 10 minutes from the airport and the facilities are good. Free plug in internet in the room is a real bonus when you have your own laptop. It is easy to walk to get a ferry into the centre of Brisbane and the local fish and chip shop down near the river is brilliant. The staff are really helpful and if you have a car the parking is free and there is no need to drive in Brisbane.

Stayed August 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Adders
Canberra, Australia
Reviewed 13 May 2008

I travelled to Brisbane with a 5 year old and a 9 month old baby (my husband was away elsewhere). Travelling with two children is tricky (especially at baggage carousels) but the staff at the Pegasus Motor Inn were fantastic. Nothing was too much trouble. They had a room ready for me before check-in time, they helped me with my luggage and when I needed batteries at sleep time (for baby music) and I asked if I could buy some from them, they gave them to me for free!
We stayed in a room that had a bedroom (with bunks and a queen size bed) and a separate lounge and kitchen. The kitchen was well equipped and the lounge/eating area was spacious enough for us to have friends come and see us and eat with us.
I did wish there was food available on the weekend (as I had no car) but fortunately there was a fish & chip shop over the road.
Having Foxtel was also great when travelling with kids.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Liked — The staff were fantastic
  • Disliked — not able to get food on the weekend
  • Stayed April 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
1 Thank TopEnd4
Travellers also viewed these Brisbane hotels
0.2 km away
0.3 km away
Quality Inn Airport Heritage
Quality Inn Airport Heritage
#133 of 157 in Brisbane

Been to Pegasus Motor Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Pegasus Motor Inn

Property: Pegasus Motor Inn
Address: 71 Nudgee Rd | Hamilton, Brisbane, Queensland 4007, Australia
Region: Australia > Queensland > Brisbane Region > Brisbane
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#26 Family Hotel in Brisbane
#31 Romantic Hotel in Brisbane
#70 Luxury Hotel in Brisbane
Price range (per night): $133 - $177
Hotel Class:4 star — Pegasus Motor Inn 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pegasus Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Pegasus Hotel Brisbane