The location was good and the room was clean, but the hostel seemed to lack any kind of atmosphere. The Reception girl who checked us in could not have been more unhelpful and uninterested. She could not recommend or even suggest anywhere nice that was nearby where we could get dinner and did not know what was going on at the hostel bar that night either. The cinema room could not be found, unless it was in fact just the small TV near the kitchen! I would not recommend this hostel and have heard there are much friendlier places to stay in Brisbane.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Choose from a great range of dorms or private rooms, all fully ensuited, air-conditioned and sound proofed! We will help you go out and explore wonderful Brisbane or if you prefer catch up on some emails enjoy our common area with Foxtel TV, cook in the kitchen or pop downstairs to the Tin Bar & Grill, make friends, go for a drink and see where the mood takes you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Base Brisbane Uptown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tinbilly Travellers Hotel Brisbane
- Base Brisbane Uptown Queensland