Oaks Felix(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
USD 114
Orbitz.com
  • Fitness centre
Rydges South Bank Brisbane(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
USD 198
Ovolo Inchcolm(Brisbane)
USD 188
USD 133
  • Restaurant
Hotel Jen Brisbane(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
USD 135
USD 88
HotelJen.com
USD 108
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 129/night.

Hotel Grand Chancellor Brisbane(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
USD 107
USD 96
  • Pool
Royal On The Park(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
USD 135
USD 117
Orbitz.com
4,412 results
All reviewsthe club loungethyme restaurantluxury roomanzac squareseafood buffettrain stationfive star hotelpillow menunespresso machinean upgradebed and pillowsvalet parkingqueen street mallmini barbonjourcityescalator
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed here over Christmas (off peak pricing) and will definitely stay again. Hotel and rooms were BEAUTIFULLY presented and clean, staff were fantastic, rooms serviced daily, great location (enter directly from Central Station/ in heart if CBD). Buffet restaurant really good value if you are a gold or above Accor Club member. Could not fault.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
SofitelBrisbane249, General Manager at Sofitel Brisbane Central, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Bonjour MrsKLD17,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us at Sofitel Brisbane Central.

I am delighted to read such positive comments and that you were able to experience a magnifique Christmas with us at the hotel.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Sofitel Brisbane Central in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed here for two nights and the service was great. The room was a suite and it was spectacular, the in-room dining was scrumptious and overall Sofitel made my short trip to Brisbane an unforgettable one.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
SofitelBrisbane249, General Manager at Sofitel Brisbane Central, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Bonjour Irvingtanthehe,

Thank you for sharing such positive feedback from your most recent stay.

I am delighted that all elements of the hotel were enjoyable and that you were able to feel welcome and valued as our guest.

I do hope that we are able to welcome you back to Sofitel Brisbane Central on your next travels to Brisbane City.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Nothing special considering price..best was location to trains and city..valet parking $57..bottled water in roomm $9.Had a bath which was good and the bed was comfortable. Plenty of good and bars but need a business account.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Bonjour Sonia B,

Thank you for reviewing your most recent visit to Sofitel Brisbane Central.

I am glad that all encounters within the Hotel were magnifique and that you were able to take advantage of our central location.

I will pass your pricing feedback onto the relevant team members for further consideration.

We do hope to welcome you back to Sofitel Brisbane Central in the near future.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

The staff was very nice and helpful. Arrived 8am after long! flight. They gave us our room. Clean and comfortable. The breakfast buffet was varied and delicious. It was easy walking distance to Eagle St. Pier for dinner, shopping area, and bus terminal to catch Koala excursion (don't miss Lone Pine).

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Bonjour travelhoundMaryland,

Thank you for leaving such wonderful feedback from your most recent stay.

I am delighted that your stay was of utmost enjoyment and that our team were able to allocate a room ready for your arrival.

Sofitel Brisbane Central is ideally located when wanting to experience all that Brisbane has to offer, and I am glad that you were able to experience this.

I do look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

I booked a surprise trip for my wife as a 50th birthday surprise and it’s turned into an absolute debacle. Just for the record, I have never taken (or wasted) the time to write a hotel review.
I booked a club room and we arrived at 14:15 (check-in is 14:00). We were told the room wasn’t ready for another 15 minutes and given a free drink voucher for the bar. We returned to reception 30 minutes later to be told the room still wasn’t ready. We sat in the foyer and waited another 40 minutes before we received our key, more than hour after we arrived.
On entering the room there was a strong smell of cleaning fluid so we decided to use the a Club lounge. We got to the 30th floor but found both our key cards didn’t provide access to 5he lounge so we waited another 5 minutes trying to get someone’s attention. We finally got into the lounge and I have to say the facilities were very good.
We returned to the room to get ready for dinner and thought it would be nice to relax in the bathrobes. Unfortunately there was something on the collar of one of the bathrobes that looked like it hadn’t been cleaned from the previous guest so we skipped the robes.
We had a great night out and returned looking forward to a good nights sleep. Unfortunately we were woken up just after 6.00 to what can only be described as a dull thud. This got progressively worse so I called down to customer relations to be told it could be the sound of weights from somebody using the gym. Why did they put the gym above the club floor and why is somebody doing weights first thing Sunday morning??
Our friends stayed at the W Hotel and had a fantastic experience so if you read this I suggest you try there.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Bonjour Robin M,

Thank you for taking the time to review your most recent experience at Sofitel Brisbane Central.

Firstly, allow me to apologise on this less than satisfactory experience. This certainly does not reflect the level of service in which we usually pride ourselves on and apologise that your experience was less than expected.

We are currently in the process of updating our Elevators and Key System within the hotel. It appears that at the time of your stay, our initial stages of integration were occurring causing a short period of key errors. These errors were rectified within 24 hours and continuation of the project has commenced once again. However, this does not excuse the breakdown of errors that occurred throughout your stay.

We have attempted to gain personal contact details through your TripAdvisor username in our hotel system. However, cannot locate. We would really love to discuss this further with you, so please feel free to email our Guest Experience and Loyalty Manager, Joseph Simmons on joseph.simmons@sofitel.com should you wish to connect further.

I do hope that we are able to welcome you back to Sofitel Brisbane Central in the near future.

Kindest regards,