2,228 results
All reviewscentral stationacross the roadrendezvous hotelgreat locationann stvalet parkingairport trainqueen street mallair trainwasher dryerseparate bedroomeasy accesspublic transportinner citygreat place to staybusiness tripwould stay again
Reviewed 17 June 2018

the Adina Apartment Hotel is centrally located and very easy to access by train from the airport. The booking is easy, the prices competitive. As I stay at your hotel twice a year it would be nice to get a frequent guest recognition in some form.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 15 June 2018

The Adina Hotel Adelaide is one of my favourite hotels in Australia- beautiful big rooms and a good value. However, this property in Brisbane was disappointing. Small room, strange plumbing noises, bed with itchy starched sheets, and an extra small toilet room- right next to the bed! Not for couples.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Brendan D, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Brisbane Anzac Square, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Hello Taglio9,

Thank you for posting a review.

I am sorry you had a bad experience during your recent stay with us. Without any further details I am unsure which room you stayed in but we have a variety of different room types that suit singles, couples and families.

We have a planned refurbishment upcoming that will refresh the hotel and we hope you will consider returning the next time you are in Brisbane.

Kind Regards,

Brendan Dennis
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 11 June 2018

This is the third time we have stayed here. A great location, friendly staff and clean rooms. Very convenient to Central station, shopping and business areas. Don't expect an amazing view.though but that's not why you would stay here. I presume they do have rooms with views - Just ask.. Is that 200 words yet?

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2018

We arrived on the eve on Anzac Day and stayed three nights. Thoughtfully, we had been placed in a room that turned out to be very quiet, and we enjoyed our stay. Room furnishings are smart, but a little dull, but we were pleased with the size of the room and the cooking and washing facilities. The absence of a restaurant is a bit of a bind, but they do offer a basic breakfast - and of course there are plenty of places to eat close at hand. Staff were friendly and efficient. We were happy with our choice of hotel, especially the central location.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2018

Lovely character filled hotel close to CBD and Central Station. The only negative was the hotel website said my room had city views but it only had a view of a wall! (But is was quiet) I would definitely stay again though.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Brendan D, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Brisbane Anzac Square, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Hello Joyce M,

Thank you for posting a review.

I am happy to hear you enjoyed the hotel and your stay. I apologise that your city view request was missed but I am glad the room was nice and quiet.

We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Kind Regards,