Decent business style newly renovated hotel.
Hotel was clean and bright with all the in room amenities you would expect.
Positives - newly renovate hotel so stands out against some of the tired offerings of brisbanes hotels. The room was spacious and bright with a decent tv, however the desk was small.
On the negative it can seem a little clinical and cold and the one time I ate in the restaurant I felt the food was overpriced and disappointing.
Overall a good solid hotel but sometimes can seem overpriced depending what rate you get.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Brisbane offers a preferred location within the city's business and shopping precincts. Novotel Brisbane boasts 296 well appointed guest rooms, a restaurant, lobby bar, cafe, outdoor pool, sauna, gymnasium, undercover parking, iMac computer station, in-room yoga channel and extensive conference facilities for up to 350 delegates. The professional, efficient staff and Novotel Brisbane's prime location make it the perfect choice while staying in Brisbane. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Odigeo, Otel, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, lastminute.com.au, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Novotel Brisbane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Brisbane Hotel Brisbane
- Brisbane Novotel
- Accor Brisbane
- Novotel Brisbane Queensland