Attended a conference at this hotel and stayed two nights. Room excellent and the location of the hotel very handy. I found it curious that on the first night I had a great dinner with friends at the hotel restaurant. Good service and food. The following night was a bit of a disaster at the same restaurant, and the same table. Food was fine but it took ages for us to be served and then ages for the food to come. The reason given by staff was "we are not used to people sitting outside!" Wierd! The next morning, I ordered bakery items plus some tomatoes and mushrooms. It all came on the same plate, under the cover! Sweet pastries and tomatoes don't mix that well. For a hotel which I would rate as about 8 - 10, the catering staff really let the team down I felt. I think the food and bev manager must have been away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Brisbane offers a preferred location within the city's business and shopping precincts. Novotel Brisbane boasts 296 well appointed guest rooms, a restaurant, lobby bar, cafe, outdoor pool, sauna, gymnasium, undercover parking, iMac computer station, in-room yoga channel and extensive conference facilities for up to 350 delegates. The professional, efficient staff and Novotel Brisbane's prime location make it the perfect choice while staying in Brisbane. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hooroo Pty Ltd, Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Novotel Brisbane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Brisbane Hotel Brisbane
- Brisbane Novotel
- Accor Brisbane
- Novotel Brisbane Queensland