1,357 results
All reviews suncorp stadium the river great location north quay caxton street roma st car park one bedroom apartment great room short walk easy walk buffet breakfast per day enjoyed my stay train station reception staff public transport
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

I had the best time staying here. I was here for a week and it was worth every dollar I spent. The staff was super nice and so wonderful. Everyone was kind and helpful. April was the best! She had so much going on but still was able to help me out. I was super excited to find out there was a coin operated self service laundry. The room was clean and well taken care of. I had a beautiful view of the river and it was breath taking at night when it was lit up. I will totally stay with them again and any of their partner hotels. So worth it!!! I am a first timer overseas so this made it even more special as i did not know my way around and on my first night at check in the even pointed out awesome places and a map. You won't be disappointed with them.

Trip type: Travelled solo
StayWell_Operations, Duty Manager at Park Regis North Quay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

Dear Nicole D,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Park Regis North Quay and taking the time to share your review. I am most pleased that you found your stay enjoyable and also delighted to hear that our staff especially April was able to contribute to making your first time overseas trip enjoyable and special. This is exactly the type of experience we aim to deliver to each and every guest. I certainly will share your comment with April as I am sure she will be very excited to hear your comments.

Once again, I appreciate your kind words and we look forward to seeing you next time you stay with us.

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

I got booked in to stay here for a recent work trip. Clearly the booking agent was looking to save a buck.
Good things:
- The staff are very polite and professional
- The rooms are large and have everything you might need.
- It's a pretty easy walk to South Brisbane or the CBD.

Not so good:
- The restaurant is only open for breakfast
- There are very few places to eat in the immediate vicinity
- The building is quite old and hasn't been maintained well - dirty carpet in the room, bathroom was a bit grubby, some of the gym equipment is broken.

Overall, probably good value for money if you are on a budget, but if you can spare an extra $30 a day there are other nicer-looking places nearby.

Trip type: Travelled on business
StayWell_Operations, Duty Manager at Park Regis North Quay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2018

Dear David T,

Thank you for your recent stay with us at Park Regis North Quay and we appreciate your review.

I am glad that your stay was enjoyable in overall however I wish your stay was better than just ok. We strive to provide clean and comfortable products along with great customer service, and good value. Having said that we aim to achieve excellence of service in all areas possible, and we will continue to improve to meet high satisfaction from all of our guests. Your comments are highly valued in this regards. We hope to see you again at the Park Regis hotel.

Reviewed 13 September 2018

the room i stayed in was very clean room ,with a good outlook over the river and Brisbane ,close to all amenities and accessible to all areas ,restaurant means well presented and were fresh,service at the bar was second to none

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear pryan35,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Park Regis North Quay and for sharing your kind review with us.

I am very pleased to read you enjoyed the room and service. This type of feedback encourages and motivates us as we strive to maintain our high quality standards.

We greatly appreciate your feedback again and we wish to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 12 September 2018

Great room with plenty of space with a view, clean and well maintained for the week. Ideal for my work requirements of the visit to Brisbane.Location was ideal for short walk to food and entertainment venues.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear gmccormack,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and taking the time to review Park Regis hotel Brisbane.

I am certainly glad you enjoyed the spacious room and the view, and our accommodation met your work requirements and expectations. I hope to welcome you back here in the near future.

Reviewed 10 September 2018

The room was excellent - staff very helpful - great view down the Brisbane River from the room - fantastic location close to Suncorp Stadium and CBD - but parking basement very tight to manoeuvre car in and out !

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear ianpickles44,

Thank you for taking the time to review Park Regis North Quay. I am pleased to read you enjoyed your stay and delighted that the our staff contributed making your stay more enjoyable. I look forward to welcoming you back again.