1,294 results
All reviewssuncorp stadiumthe rivergreat locationnorth quaycaxton streetroma stcar parkone bedroom apartmentgreat roomeasy walkbuffet breakfastper daytrain stationone night staywould stay againreception staffqueen st mall
Reviewed 13 August 2018

The Hotel is placed in a strategic location which made it easier for us to travel around for Business.
It is close to shopping malls and other public sight seeing place which was a bonus for a tourist.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
StayWell_Operations, Duty Manager at Park Regis North Quay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Dear Valeriemalai,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel We are pleased to read you enjoyed your stay & delighted that our location met your expectations.

We look to welcoming you back again at here at the Park Regis North Quay

Need updating
Bed was horrible
Front of house was lovely
No pay TV
Very basic
Still have not recieved 100$ bond
Not sure if I would recommend plenty of other lovely accommodation in this area
Wasn't sure if there was in room service meals as there was no information available

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
StayWell_Operations, Duty Manager at Park Regis North Quay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Dear petrice03

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It is with disappointment that we read your expectations were not met.

We have noted your comments regarding the bed, pay t.v as we do have foxtel in our rooms, If we had known you had a problem we could of come to your room to see what was wrong.

Our restaurant is only open for breakfast therefore we do have room service from our restaurant, however a lot of people these days order on line and this is delivered straight to you.

The pre authorization that we took on arrival can take up to 7-10 days to release if you have any issues, please call us and we can chase it up with your bank. As some banks take longer the others

We appreciate your feedback, as this assists us in setting benchmarks to improve our product & meet your expectations each & every time you stay with us.

We certainly look to welcoming you back again here at the Park Regis North Quay

Reviewed 13 August 2018

Great location to the city and public transport. Awesome views of the brisbane river if you get a room at the front. Downside is that parking is minimal and only for low vehicles. Watch out for parking tickets if you have to park on the street.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Kellie- Ann M

Thank you for taking the time to review out hotel. We are pleased to read you enjoyed your stay & delighted that our rooms met your expectations.

We do apologise about our parking, yes it is limited which does say on our website, the height restriction is 1.9 meters, being an older building, our parking was built some time ago. There is also secure parking in the area. that you could also park in.

We do hope you decide the stay with us again in the near future, we look to welcoming you back again here at the Park Regis North Quay

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Great view shame about the dirty windows. Reception staff nice and helpful. House keeping sucks as had to ask nearly everyday for something that was missing and cleaning is not great as bathroom has mould in it and window sills in shower looks like never cleaned, as these where slimy and mouldy as well as door handles for shower. Hair was in bath tub when we arrived so not cleaned. Bed feels like it has lost it’s springs as you sink in middle and uncomfortable. Booked a night for son to stay and had to ask twice for bed for him and it was as hard as a rock and not long enough for him and no extra towels etc provided for him. Close to Roma street station just needs a update of things and better house keeping. Overall friendly reception staff though who where great.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear Kellie J,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It is with disappointment that I read your expectations were not met.

I have noted your comments regarding the housekeeping standard I will be bringing this up with them as this is not exceptable. You shouldn't have to ask for things, it should be done.

I do apologise this occurred as it certainly does not reflect what our hotel aims to deliver.

I appreciate your feedback, as this assists us in setting benchmarks to improve our service & meet your expectations each & every time you stay with us.

I certainly look to welcoming you back again here at the Park Regis North Quay so you can experience our usual high standard of service.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed here recently on a holiday. Usually I stay in the centre of the cbd but this time I tried to find the best value for money and I couldn't pass up the price on this hotel.

It was walking distance from Roma Street station. For those that don't know, Roma Street is one of the central stops that all trains stop at.

Good things about the location. It's not in the trendy part of town and not as busy and bustling as the center. It's a short walk to the Barracks restaurants, supermarket and cinemas. The Barracks are still nice and new looking. Short walk to the Southbank cultural district over the William Jolly bridge and I had fantastic river views.

There is noise from the highway and I did get some noise from it. It didn't bother me too much.

I can't provide much information about the room I actually paid for as I was upgraded to a one bedroom unit room.

I didn't like the hotel deposit. I think the hotel is getting a bit older now and doesn't warrent that. Also it wasn't clear that money was being taken off my card as I was told 'it was just an authorsation'.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
StayWell_Operations, Owner at Park Regis North Quay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Dear KrissVtravelnet,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It is always our aim to deliver a high standard of service & I am pleased that you felt we achieved this during your stay.
We do appreciate your feedback, We are pleased that you enjoyed your river-view located in the city, Being so close to the city you will experience some noise, we are glad this did not affect you. Our location is very convenient to the Queen street mall, South Bank and many other tourist destination.

As per our hotel policy we do require to take a pre authorization on arrival this is for the security bond, it shouldn't matter how old the hotel is, This covers if you have had any incidentals during your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Staywell