1,294 results
All reviewssuncorp stadiumthe rivergreat locationnorth quaycaxton streetroma stcar parkone bedroom apartmentgreat roomeasy walkbuffet breakfastper daytrain stationone night staywould stay againreception staffqueen st mall
Reviewed 2 July 2018

The Park Regis is in a top CBD location. The rooms was modern, clean, very well equipped and offers excellent value for money. I had a river view which was awesome. The only drawback was the restricted wireless internet service that is offered.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
StayWell_Operations, Duty Manager at Park Regis North Quay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Dear losbishops,

Thank you very much for taking your valuable time to share your review on your recent stay.

I am pleased to hear we were able to satisfy you with many aspects of our products and services, and it was enjoyable for you. With the internet service I understand the great needs of internet as travelers and that is why we are flexible with some options that is suitable and beneficial to the guests. I hope that we are able to show you the better service options next time you may stay with us again.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

I was booked here through work and stayed an additional night at my own expense staying in 2 different rooms during my stay. Both rooms had fantastic views of the Brisbane river. The staff were very accommodating of requests and made the check in and check out process quick and easy. The hot water howerever ran our very quickly in both rooms I stayed in. The shower in the second room was quite mouldy and the shower head leaked and had precious little water pressure. The rooms were otherwise very well maintained and I appreciated the presence of a generously sized teapot in both rooms. The location was very handy to work, but a little far away from restaurants and bars. I would not hesitate to book here again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
StayWell_Operations, Duty Manager at Park Regis North Quay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear Katie P,

Thank you very much for choosing Park Regis North Quay to stay and for truly very kind review.

It is very exciting to hear that we were able to accommodate you in many great ways, which made you feel wish to return to stay with us again. Based on your comments I have addressed the minor issues to our maintenance team for future improvement. Again I greatly appreciate your kind words and we certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

I had a very short stay in Brisbane but was fortunate to come across the Park Regis online. Only a few minutes walk from Roma station with a great venue over the city and river. Very comfortable room and was upgraded to an apartment.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank MarkG3307

Dear Mark G,

Thank you for taking the time to review Park Regis North Quay. It is always our aim to deliver a high standard of service and I am pleased that you felt we achieved this during your stay.

I will share your review with my team as this kind of feedback is always motivating and encouraging.

I look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

I wanted a hotel close to everyone and everything with a picturesque view, i was not disappointed!
The room was clean and comfortable with excellent views towards South Brisbane. A pleasant walk over the bridge led to many bars and restaurants as well as the park.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
StayWell_Operations, Duty Manager at Park Regis North Quay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Dear Hussen l

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay & we must agree with you that our location is second to none!

It is always a pleasure to read positive comments as we work hard to maintain our high standards & good value!

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back at [hotel]

April Blyth

Reviewed 18 June 2018

The rooms were dusty which affected my asthma...and I ordered a room for one person and you put two beds together which was extremely uncomfortable I used the couch mostly...also charging 30 dollars a night for a car spot is unbelievable it puts and extra 20% on your room for the night.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
StayWell_Operations, Duty Manager at Park Regis North Quay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Dear Daniel B

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. As you mentioned, we do offer car parking.

Our car parking fees are excellent value, compared to the other car parking options in the local area, which can be in excess of $100 for 24 hours.

We allow unlimited entry & exit for the daily car parking rate & our car park is very easy to access.

We apologise that you experienced some health issues during your stay, if we had known we could have moved you to another room.
We do hope you decide to stay with us again in the near future.

Kind Regards