1,738 results
All reviews turbot st south bank two queen beds queen street mall buffet breakfast the river roma street station central location room was large couple of nights checking out pleasant stay reception staff short stay early check one night stay great room
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Situated within walking distance of both Brisbane City centre and the travel hub on Roma street, the Ibis is perfectly placed for a quick visit to the city.

The room was huge, very clean and well equipped, the staff were very helpful and polite, especially in holding bags for us when our flights were delayed and we found ourselves with time to kill.

I happily recommend to anyone visiting the city.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Arrived here after 24 hours of travelling for a night in Brisbane. Upon arrival we was informed there is an early check in charge, about 80 dollars, even though our room was ready made! We was tired and just paid as I could see the snotty receptionist wasn't gonna budge. Room was ok, same as any ibis hotel. Went for breakfast the next morning and found there was a supplement each for hot breakfast. I didn't know this upon making my booking. Then to top it off I got charged for using my credit card too. I was not impressed by the stay or with the rude receptionists. If I went back to Brisbane I'd definitely stay somewhere else

Stayed: December 2017
Reviewed 22 August 2018

We only stayed here as part of our package deal to go and see PINK at the entertainment centre. There is NO parking on site you have to park one block over and it cost $36 for the night. The room was very basic- bed, bathroom, mini fridge and kettle. But clean. Its walking distance to South Bank and the Casino.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2018

Hotel is comfortable, convenient (city and southbank) with adequate, basic facilities. Breakfast is a small selection of cooked and non-cooked that is also fairly basic. Staff are pleasant. However, reception on arrival and departure was very disappointing. I had 2 separate consecutive online single night bookings on different rates that staff tried to combine into 1 stay booking (NOT at my request, as I would have been happy to pay and checkout each time). Because of the complicated nature of deposit, charge, breakfast rates, no reception staff could correctly calculate the invoice and payment. My credit card was over-charged and subsequently refunded, only after my questioning the payments after my departure and bringing this to the attention of duty manager / finance. No paper eftpos statements were provided with charge or refund at the time and I could only reconcile correct payment by directly contacting the credit card company to clarify charges and refund. Reception staff were polite (both new and senior staff) but seemed adamant that they were invoicing correctly. I had to spend a lot of time at reception on 3 occasions in a 2 night stay trying to have correct invoicing.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

It has a great location with the most reasonable prices. The staff have an excellent view about customer service, they have been nothing but accommodating and no request has seemed to be an issue. Surprisingly has an extremely comfortable bed!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends