Opened 30 years ago, and showing it - tired and unloved. Bed sheets didnt fit; the cheapest, nastiest cold-coloured fluorescent lights in the rooms made it unpleasant and unwelcoming. Aircon inadequate. Reception and doors close at 10 pm. Nice partial view between other buildings over the river to the CBD. Rooms are very big. If you need to be close to the Mater hospital or the Gabba then this would be a possibility but I'd look elsewhere first - the rooms are so depressing I wouldn't mind walking further. If you're after the arts precinct in Grey St I'd recommend other options.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adjacent to the exciting Southbank precinct and a stones throw from public transport, Central Hillcrest Apartments offers stunning views of the Brisbane River and city skyline out towards the Story Bridge and is just a short walk from the Gabba, the CBD, a range of restaurants, the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre, entertainment, shopping, the Mater Private Hospital, Mater Hospital and the new Lady Cilento Children's Hospital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Odigeo, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Central Hillcrest Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hillcrest Central Apartment Brisbane
- Central Hillcrest Apartments Brisbane, Queensland