4,362 results
All reviews free items free movies sleep pods the free mini bar samsung phone bar items lennons restaurant burnett lane pool bar great location queen street mall myer centre high tech per day modern hotel the heart of the city lounge area
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My toiletries were not topped up throughout my 3-day stay and the phone in the room was not working at all.It was quite frustrating but it was already late whenever I went back to the room.If not for the location, I would not stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
NextManager, Manager at Next Hotel Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Wendelyn T,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay at Next Hotel. I am disappointed to read of the issues you encountered and understand your frustration. The team at Next Hotel continually focus on creating an exceptional guest experience and on this instance we clearly have not succeeded. Your feedback has been reviewed by our housekeeping and IT teams and our training systems will be reviewed. I appreciate you choosing Next Hotel and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent and awesome service. I like most of the Next Lounge and the friendly housekeeping staff and the fast service .,..I will definitely recommend your hotel to my future clients and my Corporate groups.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
NextManager, Duty Manager at Next Hotel Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi ginagaw,

Thank you for taking the time leave us with a great positive review from your recent stay at Next Hotel Brisbane.

Our great customer service and personalized interactions are definitely one of the many aspects that we pride ourselves on and continue to strive for that service excellence, I'm glad that all of your dealings with our team were up-to the standard that you expected.

We appreciate the recommendation to your clients, and we can't wait to have you back again soon!

Warm Regards,
Trey West
Duty Manager

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Finding the rear entrance with a car, via a pedestrian/vehicle road was VERY confusing with a no right turn was frustrating. The staff on arrival and throughout our stay were very helpful, polite and obliging. We found the bathroom configuration a little off putting, with the sliding doors, a bit difficult at night finding the light switch and the noise of the sliding doors without disturbing your partner. It seemed a design step too far for us. Loads of free movies and the 4 item free mini bar was a great touch. Plus the free toiletries you wouldn't need to pack anything other than your toothbrush/deodorant. It's a great central location for the shops, river, south bank, botanical gardens. Everyone is so friendly and we felt very safe in this area. Loved the pool/bar area too.Would definitely stay here on another trip to the city.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I thought I'd try a crash pad room so I was talking from experience. Way too small, even for one person. Working at desk was cramped and the fold-down bed wasn't comfortable. The aircon controls (from the device and the wall seemed to have a mind of their own) Poor sleep.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
NextManager, Manager at Next Hotel Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear CaTr4749,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on the crash pad room. The crash pad room is the perfect room for some but its not for everyone. I am disappointed to read that ultimately the room selection led to a poor sleep during your stay. For a future stay, I would suggest the much more spacious Deluxe King room. If you are ever in question please see any of our friendly team members for a tour of our room options.

I appreciate you choosing Next Hotel Brisbane for your CBD stay and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have stayed here a couple of time now, twice on this latest trip (at the beginning and at the end). While it is very central, has great facilities and is clean, I think it is more geared towards the business traveller than for leisure. Staff were great, responsible and room was clean and modern. Breakfast and dining is expensive, and on our first stay we found the service in the restaurant slow and the food average - hence we did not eat there again. For a single business traveller, this would be perfect

Room Tip: Higher floors are better for views and are quieter
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Vicky J,

Thank you for choosing Next Hotel for the beginning and end of your recent trip. I am happy to read you enjoyed your stay and the hotels location. Your feedback on your dining experience is valuable and will be reviewed by our team as we are always looking for ways to improve our guests experience.

I appreciate you choosing Next Hotel and look forward to welcoming you back soon.